Bhabhi

9th March Update

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

9th March Update

The episode starts with

Walia tries to find out more about Saroj & he tells Vivek that Saroj came to meet him with her husband. He asks him that if Saroj and Tilak have any children? Vivek says they don't have their own but their first son was dead and Walia thinks Shbham is Saroj's son which Roshni took with her and she told Saroj that her son was dead. Vivaek says Tilak & Minu have 1 son Vish & Suhana married to Vish but she's not happy with Vish bcz of Shubham. Walia leaves and he calls Suhana. He tells Suhana that he's Shubham's grand-father. Whatever happened was not good but Shubham has choose wrong path. He wants to ruin Tilak Chopra. Shubham is Saroj and Tilak Chopra's son. Suhana disconnects call and gets upset.

Shubham calls Vish and tell him to meet somewhere. Uppal asks Vish whom were u talking to? Vish says it was Shubham and wants to meet me so told me to meet. Uppal says I wont let u go alone. Vish says cime on Nanu I'll be fine. And Uppal gives him knife to take it with him. And Vish leaves. Minu tells Uppal why did u let Vish go with Shubham. Uppal says Vish was being stubborn and said he cant refuse Shubhm's invitation. It was Shubhm's birthaday today and u let him go to Shubhm. If anything happened to Vish, I wont leave u. Uppal says nothing will happen to Vish. Lets go with me in Chopra family and u have to blast. Suhana comes home and calls Vish and Nanda asks what happened? Suhana says wo Shubham….. Kuku says what did Shubham do now?

Minu and Uppal comes home and says Chachi I'll tell u that what Shubham has done. Uppal says I've find some papers and it says Tilak has transfer all property on Tilak's name. Shubham had forges Tilak's signature. He also needed Tilak's thumb impression. It was Shubhm who tried to escape from window in hospital.  One paper is missing in file which Shubham has with him. Suhana, Kuku, & Nanda check those papers. Suhana leaves where Shubhm and Vish were going to meet and Kuku says her to go with her.

Vish and Shubhm meet somewhere ( the place was like jungle). Vish says here I've come. I want to finish this game 4ever. Shubham says yeah this game will be finished today which u have started. Vish says what I've done. Shubham says Suhana's Ammu died who was like my mom, Alpa got married to Bhuvan, Suhana has suffered lots just bcz of u. Vish says u're right I've tortured Suhana and I'll. U all suffering bcz I hate ur Saroj aunty. Shubhm says kitne besharam ho tum, apni harkato pe sharminda hone ki baja uske goon ga rahe ho tum.  yeh tum nahin tumhara ganda khoon bol raha hai.  And Vish says pehle apni rago main jankhar dekh ki kiska ganda khoon dod raha hai, us aurat ka jo kothe pe nujra karti thi. Shubham gets angry and says what did u say about my mom? Vish and Shubham havin fight (wow filmy fight scene) Both hits each other. Shubham was about to kill Vish with knife and Suhana comes there. Suhana says if u really have some space for me in ur heart then leave Vish. Shubham leaves Vish and goes to kill Tilak in farm-house. Vish was injured a lot. Vish tells her I'm saved bcz of ur love for me. Kuku comes there and says Vish r u okay? Suhana says  I'll be right back. Kuku asks her that where is she going? Suhana says to finish this story. Suhana calls Inspector and tells him to come to Tilak's farm-house so he can arrest murderer.  Shubham kills all cops man one by one. He goes to Tilak and takes his thumb impression. Then he points out gun to Tilak and says I'll kill u, u've transfer all property on my name today. He was about to shoot and Suhana comes. Suhana says what were u going to do? U were going to kill Tilak papa. Shubham says I'll kill him, I lived like orphanage just bcz Tilak Chopra. Today Alpa is not with me bcz of his son Vish. Suhana says agar tumhe apno ko marne se tassli milti hai to sabse pehle mujhe maro, maro mujhe. Then she says Tilak Chopra is ur dad. Tilak and Saroj's older son. Vish Chopra's elder brother. I just find out today that Roshni, the woman u considered ur mom, she took u with her from Tilak papa for revenge and they said Ammu that u're dead. Then Vish was born and after that Ammu met accident. If I wont tell u all this, then u'd kill ur own brother and dad. Shubham asks her who told her this? Suhana says ur grand-father told me everything. Shubham starts crying. He was shattered down. Suhana says how can I tell every1 that u're Tilak Papa's son and u wanted to kill Tilak papa. & Inspector comes there and asks who wanna kill Tilak Chopra. Suhana says it was Shubham who wanted to kill Tilak daddy and episode ends!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lubz009 thumbnail

Thank you for the up date on bhabi,
plz continue it. 😛
QueenE thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

If he killed the guards then he should be punished if they are not dead than i think shubham should be given another chance. I wonder what is in store for us in the next episode.

Esti aunty