Sarabhai VS Sarabhai

Sarabhai Story ahead

karukaru thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi everyone,

It's really sad to see that our favorite serial SVS has taken a 3 month break. But while we wait impatiently for it to start again, lets have a little fun. We all have seen tht the last episode on 3rd March ended with Roshesh's dream girl stepping out of the car. So here's the deal. Lets put on our writer caps and weave a future script for sarabhai. So guys anyone who can think of wht will happen next feel free to post it here. Maybe stuff abt how roshesh's wife will be or whether this entire episode abt roshesh getting a bride was a dream or after roshesh is married how maya and monisha will have problems with his wife,etc etc

So wht r u waiting for? Come on write ur mind ou here.........adios

Please continue the story from "Rosesh's dream girl steps out of the car and..."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karukaru thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Looks like noone wants to start with the story - so let me start it...
"Rosesh's dream girl steps out of the car and she is wearing a short black outfit. She is very cute and has 2 dimples. Rosesh instantly falls in love with her and they go to the big mandir and get married. Maya is very happy seeing her new bahu because she thinks seeing her dress that she is very sophisticated and not at all like monisha. On the suhaag raat, Rosesh keeps telling her kavita the entire night and she also seems to be enjoying herself, not once does she complain. Rosesh is so happy he found the perfect wife for himself.

Next day when they wake up, Maya asks her new bahu wht do u want for breakfast? And she says 'Huh?' Then she says Oh sorry mom I forgot to wear my hearing machine. Then Maya and Rosesh realize tht she cant hear properly without her hearing machine, but with it she's fine. And while praising rosesh's kavitas last night, she had not worn her hearing machine at all.hehehe..."

Guys please continue the story from here and tell me wht u think of it, thanks