dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Aamir was the first one with Hrithik following the suit.

And now Shah Rukh has also jumped into the fray.

We are talking about locks, especially of the long, straightened variety that these three heartthrobs are sporting these days.

Hrithik's locks make him look like an Italian.

Hrithik is doing it for his new film where he will play a superhero

Aamir Khan had grown his hair and moustache for his Mangal Pandey character in Ketan Mehta's double version film 'The Rising'.

Aamir 'unveiled' his new look at the press meet of the launch of his new film 'Rang De Basanti'.

A new shaved Aamir with long straight hair.

"There was so much weight on my body! I realized that only after I shaved my moustache!" said Aamir on this occasion.

SRK's mop – falling way over his eyes in slightly reminiscent of the hairstyle he sported in his initial days.

Then, he looked boyish, now it seems he might have trouble finding his way around with his vision blocked.

Make-up expert Cary Walia terms SRK's new hair do as a very "revivalist, and romantic."

Whereas Hair expert Javed Habib feels, "For long hair to fall well, it needs to be wavy and in Shah Rukh's case, that is missing."

"He had sported long hair in 'Koyla' also but was unable to pull it off," said Habib.

Why Shah Rukh sported the new hairstyle so far? What's the reason behind it?

According to Cary Walia it is totally the success of John Abraham and his rugged image, which is complete with long locks has inspired SRK to have such hairdo.

According to him, men, especially stars, have two options these days.

"Either they can keep their hair very short, which essentially screams aggression like Randeep Hooda in 'D' or else they could leave it long."

As per Hrithik and SRK are concerned, Hrithik will fare better than SRK with his new hairstyle feel hair experts.

Long hair also demands a lot of self-assurance from the wearer.

"While Shah Rukh and Hrithik might be gathering more ayes than nayes for the look, there are some actors who should steer clear of it.

"Tusshar Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor would be unable to carry it off," feels Cary Walia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlingdesi thumbnail
I think John is the only indian actor that lookz sexy with long hair....i the other actors shuld stick with short hair
rebelqueen thumbnail
i think john looks bedt wid long hair-all others look so out of place and look as though they r blindly copying..
bollywoodfan thumbnail
thanks for the article yaar! 😃 Edited by bollywoodfan - 18 years ago
Neelema_Bindu thumbnail
thx!😆 Edited by Neelema_Bindu - 18 years ago