•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

i shall tell you why they both rock right now๐Ÿ˜‰

Karen - at the end when karen showed up in front of meera's face one thing was on my mind SLAP HER NOW KAREN COME ON SLAP YAAR then slap i thought yes karen your tulsi's greatest son ever๐Ÿ˜‰

Mihir - what can i say when he first walked through the door and then sees his mom and begain to cry tears streamed down my eyes too i couldn't stop crying i was oh my poor mihir don't cry main hoon na๐Ÿ˜ญ

comments as usual

luv noori

karan is bak.its a gr8 news.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i agree with u. i think karan and mihir did really great job in the episode.
Originally posted by nooreenuk

i shall tell you why they both rock right now๐Ÿ˜‰

Karen - at the end when karen showed up in front of meera's face one thing was on my mind SLAP HER NOW KAREN COME ON SLAP YAAR then slap i thought yes karen your tulsi's greatest son ever๐Ÿ˜‰

Mihir - what can i say when he first walked through the door and then sees his mom and begain to cry tears streamed down my eyes too i couldn't stop crying i was oh my poor mihir don't cry main hoon na๐Ÿ˜ญ

comments as usual

luv noori

Very true Nooree! Meera was literally asking to be slapped!! When the whole family was coming with terms or rather, trying to come with terms to this enormous loss in the form of Savita's death, Meera comes and barks her head off!! LOL!

Mihir was the best though..he did not say a word from the time he saw the body in the hall. Ronit was just too good for words. I cried with him as well = he's just beyond words....tooooooo good!!!

I agree nooree... meera deserves a few more slapss!!! Poor Mihiru baby was crying soooo much...goes without saying..that i cried as well... ronit portrays the characters just so naturally... he truely rulezz!!
why thanks kya matlaab

anyways i can't wait till monday's episode
the whole idea of mercy killing was stupid....Tulsi should have waited till mihir and co got back
ya I wonder that Meera should kickout b4 Tulsi........Poor Tulsi she is too good I mean she has very sensitive..... she is too much care about others..... ๐Ÿ˜Š

eagerly waiting for mondays episode... we are to witness sum more explosions by ronit... n i hope karan showers a few more slaps on meera ji..!!