Frequent Posters

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Telly stars at Nair shaadi
   By: Tusshar Joshi
   April 14, 2006

Can't wait to wear my sari: Archana Puran Singh
It's touted as one of the biggest weddings of telly land. Samir Nair, Star CEO is getting married to his colleague Sanvari Alagh on April 16.

Both of them worked together on Star One's Nach Baliye. Marking their attendance for the event are some of the Nach Baliye couples.

Among those who have confirmed are Archana Puran Singh with her husband Parmeet Sethi, Maninee De and Mihir Misra, Shilpa Saklani and Apoorva Agnihotri and Manish Goyal and Poonam.

On my toes:
Maninee De
Pic: Sujit Jaiswal
Naach meri jaan

The buzz is also that some of these actors might be performing at the sangeet ceremony to be held on the day prior to the wedding. A source revealed, "Yes, I have heard that there was talk about the performance. But I don't know if it has materialised."

When asked about it, Archana said, "Of course we will be dancing and having fun, but that's like we would for any baraat. I don't think we are performing any skit as such."

Archana, You have competition:
Ekta Kapoor
Singh is more thrilled about the fact that she has purchased her first ever sari for the ceremony. "I am quite excited because I bought this really beautiful sari for the wedding. It's my first so I am allowed to be thrilled."

Mehmaan

Maninee De too added that she would be attending the event in spite her ankle injury. "I am still in pain, but have started shooting for Twinkle's Beauty Parlour. I am planning to go for the wedding because of our (Maninee and Mihir Misra) close friendship with Sanvari."

Wait for my Gift: Manish Goyal. Pic: Sujit Jaiswal
Manish Goyal who plans to gift Nair a Lord Ganesha statue said, "Sanvari is an angel to me. I have left all the gifting work for Poonam to do, but personally, I am gifting him a Ganesha idol. I believe it's the best souvenir anyone can receive when they are starting something new."

Balaji head honcho Ekta Kapoor, too, is scheduled to attend the shaadi.

"I am going to Jaipur for the wedding." What is she planning to wear ? "I plan to wear a black sari that my mom has gifted me."

Edited by monika.goel - 18 years ago
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Archana has lost weight and she's loving it

The actress has shed the pounds and looks more stunning than ever

People who've seen Archana Puran Singh off late will vouch for her stunning personality. The actress who had lost oodles of weight in a short span did look haggered earlier. But that was back then, and now Archie has made certain changes in her daily diet. The results are already showing.

With her immaculate make-up and impeccable dressing, Mrs. Parmeet Sethi has never looked so gorgeous. Moreover, both her sons are also proud of the new look their momma is sporting. Apparently, her two young boys give dressing tips to their mother on clothes, shoes and accsssory. And we thought that only daughter help groom their mothers.    

Archan Puran Singh with hubby Parmeet Sethi
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&ar ticleid=5222006233938315222006233829546