Ali Azmat-New Videos in Pipeline

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Ali Azmat - New Videos in Pipeline

Recently Ali Azmat performed at the Kala Godha Festival in Mumbai for the first time and performing with such a diverse range of musicians thrilled him to no end. Speaking about the experience he said, "It was great. We had a lot of fun. Zakir Hussain, Eric Lohrer and so many other musicians performed. The audience there was great and was cheering us on till the very end." Apart from Social Circus tours , Ali is also working on quite a few videos. "Right now, 'Teri Parchaiyaan' is under work. It's going to take some time. I can't do that ladki ko khara kerkey gana bana diya. I take a lot of time in doing stuff. Currently three videos are in the process. Apart from 'Teri Parchaiyaan', there's 'Main Challa' and 'Dil Ki Sira'. I'm contemplating on 'Main'. By the end of this year, everyone will see five more videos from Social Circus." Well, Ali Azmat fans, watch out, because Ali's got a whole lot of videos up his sleeves...