kajal_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Do you think that Rani will end up marring Prince. And than will have to face Prince's family member when she doesn't even know. It might be hard for Rani. Don't you think this is kind of repeat cause they showed who Rani changed Raj's family don't you think that Rani will have to go through the same thing, but this time it will be hard cause Raj isn't their to suport her know,but instead know it will be Prince with her. I still feel like that Rani hates Prince because of him she lostted her Raj.

What do you think will happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i hope they get married!!!!!
kajal_arjun thumbnail
Same here but Rani be albe to except Prince has her husband
TiNa58 thumbnail
They would get married, definitely. But I don't think Prince's dad would accept her..
kajal_arjun thumbnail
Originally posted by: TiNa58

They would get married, definitely. But I don't think Prince's dad would accept her..

That could also happen that Prince's dad will not take her has his daughter in law and also Kamaya will make more trouble for them too.
samana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Prince and Rani will get married.
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i liked raj better than prince and i like kashif khan better than arjun punj. anyway...yeah poor rani again
ahve to change a bunch of ppl.
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rani will agree marring Prince caz then they wouldnt show tht they shud get married,so they will. I think RANI+PRINCE is a nice pair but in like every story there's a villian so i dont think rani will live happy with prince caz of Prince's dad. He's rich n thts gonna be the problem i think. I hope Rani n Prince can find a solution for tht...........
BEST OF LUCK TO RANI AND PRINCE 😉
kajal_arjun thumbnail
When will they get married, but what will Kamaya do because i feel like that Kamaya is blackmailing Rani so she can't marry Prince, but at the some piont they will get married