Kandy Floss

KANDY makes Rakhi confess..article!

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Bitter Kandy: Rakhi-Sandhya face-off
   By: Tushar Joshi
   March 10, 2006

Sandhya Mridul Rakhi Sawant
Sony's Kandy Floss has been in the news even before it went on air.

The Balaji non-fiction show that debuts tonight has had its share of drama during a shoot.

Sources say that a feature on Sandhya Mridul and item girl Rakhi Sawant turned into a hot zone as soon as Rakhi started talking.

Total opposites

"It was evident that they didn't want to be in the same room. Both have distinct personalities, totally opposite to each other," said a source.

Apparently, Sandhya was shocked with Rakhi's forthrightness. "It was difficult to control Rakhi, as she kept being provocative and controversial with her quotes. The host of the show also had a difficult time handling them together."

When contacted, the creative head for the show, Sandiip Sikcand said, "I wasn't present at the shoot, so am not aware about a tiff between them. But full marks to Rakhi for being honest, outspoken and true to herself. She is one of the rare people who came on Kandy and spoke their hearts out."

Main bhi Mallika

Rakhi didn't flinch from being vocal about her Kandy experience. "Why should I lie? If someone asks me something, I will speak the truth. If anyone has issues with my personality, I can't help it. Not everyone can be a Mallika Sherawat or a Rakhi Sawant."

But didn't her comments make Sandhya uncomfortable? "I had the guts to speak my mind, unlike the other person, so why should I feel bad about it."
Sandhya preferred not to comment when contacted.

Apart from issues between actors, the show has also had drama with people working on it.

Sikcand adds, "The fact that Kandy is going on air is a tight slap to those who joined us, and then left. They said this project would never see the light of the day. In spite of all the hurdles, I am glad we have got people to open up like never before and be candid in their conversations."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
thanks.. i love to hear gossips so im love this πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cutemah thumbnail
πŸ˜† hahahha...i want candy floss now! πŸ˜†
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
WOW..lolz makhan ur not alone...hehe i like gossip 2 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Tansha thumbnail
this show is great.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
prettyguria thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

WOW..lolz makhan ur not alone...hehe i like gossip 2 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Same! Hehe I buy filmfare, stardust, any kind magazine i can find with gossipπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its fun to see how it is in REAL LIFE not in REELπŸ˜‰

marvelous.malks thumbnail

Thanks for sharing! πŸ˜ƒ