atleast anjali admitted it ...

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

Be disappointed in her all you want, but Anjali finally admitted that she mistook friendship for love, proving our suspicions right.

Big smile

That means a lot to me. It should put an end to YA lovers, yearners and hopers ... DeadDead

No so-called cute YA scenes to bear so far. Happy Happy.

Sorry for the dumb post. Am quite happy that A is not telling lies to herself anymore. Now if only she realized that she is also making three other people (Kavya, Pammi, and herself) miserable by playing this game ...

-Vijay "I still love my self-sacrificial lamb Anjali" LalEmbarrassed

Edited by ILuvAnita - 16 years ago
ya she admitted that she didnt love yug that way...she loves only kavya Embarrassed
LOL

by the way bro ...i like ur new nameLOL
yeah bro, im also happy abt da fact dat anjali finally admitted dat she loved yug only as a friend Big smile Embarrassed
then wot all dis "i luv only u yug" abt? Confused perhaps tryin 2 convince him dat she doesnt luv kavya Confused but she does still Embarrassed Big smile .....
i jus hate da *sacrificing, 2 caring n generous anjali* Ouch Angry not caring abt herself n deciding 2 sarifice her lyf 4 pammi's! Dead Angry Ouch but thank god she's bein honest abt sumthin rite now Embarrassed
how can anjali always b so kind 2 everything she does -
giving ved away 2 pammi wen she cried 4 him all of da time Angry Ouch Cry
faking her relationship wit yug jus 2 get k-p 2gatha, btw yug mentioned dat he n anjali r gonna b doin court marriage n wen da family n esp kavya finds out dat they faked it wots gonna happen? Confused will they get married 4 real?? Shocked Confused definately not! Angry Dead Edited by eijaz_lover - 16 years ago
anjali's luv makes kavya Embarrassed and yug Ouch
LOL Clap
yeah vj ur rite, im soo happy she isnt playing any games wiv herself anymore, n it wont be far till she admits tht she cant live wivout kkavya n ved!!! i hope thts next i guess our anjali is learing!!! n finally an end to all YA scenes, they were so yuck anways!
even i think the same that anji mistook frndship 4 love.. this means that her love 4 kavya is still special and pure Big smile and will laways be whatever happens in their lives..