Kkavyanjali

atleast anjali admitted it ...

Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Be disappointed in her all you want, but Anjali finally admitted that she mistook friendship for love, proving our suspicions right.

πŸ˜ƒ

That means a lot to me. It should put an end to YA lovers, yearners and hopers ... 🀒🀒

No so-called cute YA scenes to bear so far. Happy Happy.

Sorry for the dumb post. Am quite happy that A is not telling lies to herself anymore. Now if only she realized that she is also making three other people (Kavya, Pammi, and herself) miserable by playing this game ...

-Vijay "I still love my self-sacrificial lamb Anjali" Lal😳

Edited by ILuvAnita - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_doll thumbnail
ya she admitted that she didnt love yug that way...she loves only kavya 😳
kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

by the way bro ...i like ur new nameπŸ˜†
-Simrah- thumbnail
yeah bro, im also happy abt da fact dat anjali finally admitted dat she loved yug only as a friend πŸ˜ƒ 😳
then wot all dis "i luv only u yug" abt? πŸ˜• perhaps tryin 2 convince him dat she doesnt luv kavya πŸ˜• but she does still 😳 πŸ˜ƒ .....
i jus hate da *sacrificing, 2 caring n generous anjali* 😑 not caring abt herself n deciding 2 sarifice her lyf 4 pammi's! 🀒 😑 but thank god she's bein honest abt sumthin rite now 😳
how can anjali always b so kind 2 everything she does -
giving ved away 2 pammi wen she cried 4 him all of da time 😑 😭
faking her relationship wit yug jus 2 get k-p 2gatha, btw yug mentioned dat he n anjali r gonna b doin court marriage n wen da family n esp kavya finds out dat they faked it wots gonna happen? πŸ˜• will they get married 4 real?? 😲 πŸ˜• definately not! 😑 🀒 Edited by eijaz_lover - 18 years ago
dynamic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anjali's luv makes kavya 😳 and yug
πŸ˜† πŸ‘
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah vj ur rite, im soo happy she isnt playing any games wiv herself anymore, n it wont be far till she admits tht she cant live wivout kkavya n ved!!! i hope thts next i guess our anjali is learing!!! n finally an end to all YA scenes, they were so yuck anways!
3 angels thumbnail
even i think the same that anji mistook frndship 4 love.. this means that her love 4 kavya is still special and pure πŸ˜ƒ and will laways be whatever happens in their lives..
jayy thumbnail
good she admitted it...high time
QueenE thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyasjen

yeah vj ur rite, im soo happy she isnt playing any games wiv herself anymore, n it wont be far till she admits tht she cant live wivout kkavya n ved!!! i hope thts next i guess our anjali is learing!!! n finally an end to all YA scenes, they were so yuck anways!

πŸ˜† like your words.

I am sorry but she is playing games with kavya and yug.   She does love kavya and she is doing this hat trick of hers by going towards yug.   She does not love yug but asks him to help her.  Why would yug help her to do that, to pretend they were getting back again.   Yug loves her and she gets him to annouce they are getting married, on a pretence.

Esti aunty

sweetanjali thumbnail
i was abt to post da same topic 😊

n u know wot afta anjali has admitted dis , i love anjali 100000 time more now πŸ˜ƒ . It means kkavy was/is/will be only her TRUE love

n am really feeling bad 4 bashing her, i take ma words baq πŸ˜› .

yayyyyyyyy todayz epi was da end of yuganjaliz so called romantic story

but da only thing am scared of dat her natak may b bring her n yug closer πŸ˜•