Fame Gurukul

IILA arun disgraced gurukul

ashudipesh thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i happened to recently watch the episode where they showed the show down between Illa and faculty. first of all i am not talking about who was right or wrong ,but i am talking about how illa conducted herself , her conduct was unbecoming on the head of gurukul, she was the one who kept shouting, did not let faculty speak , badmouthed and lowered Gurukuls Garima, i feel she should not be allowed to return.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Eggjaktly.....she kept shouting at them as if they were some road side people and then suddenly started crying and then again spoke in a clear voice....she showed all her acting prowess...I always wondered what made Ila Arun the headmistress of Gurukul...Showbiz i guess...and then even on MTv she kept shutting Prashant's mouth with one hand and spoke saying u mean to say I'm untrained so I favoured Qazi bla bla...eeerrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh irritating
ashudipesh thumbnail
yes it was all very distasteful
aneesha_candy thumbnail
yeah i know !!!!!!!!!!!! i completely agree 😊
kothra thumbnail
hi
i hate arguments..
i was quite showcked when i watched tht episodes first time..
they would have edited that part fro, b4
huzi
Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes the entire thing was quite disturbing..Illa did scream a lot..

I was more shocked at the faculty because they pretend to be nice to Qazi but had soo much of zeher 😆 😆 😆 inside for him
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
true ila was a disgrace
first of all in a GURUKUL how can u have a headmistress who isnt a classical singer
does she even know what a gurukul is?

i mean for heaven sake someone who has sung songs like choli ke peeche heading a gurukul...

i wasnt really expecting anny better behavious from her
so no surprises
PuNjAbAn BaBe17 thumbnail
ya she was always giving herself impotance
ajay_rulz thumbnail
its not only ILA who has to b pointed out..dont forget the way prashant stormed into her roomm n started yellin @ her as though she was their subordinate...
nmhussa2 thumbnail
yea i agree the whole thing was not very good. whatever happened should not have. she was not very professional in how she conducted herself. and you know earlier in the show i never liked how prashant yelled at qazi not only once but twice!