IILA arun disgraced gurukul

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
i happened to recently watch the episode where they showed the show down between Illa and faculty. first of all i am not talking about who was right or wrong ,but i am talking about how illa conducted herself , her conduct was unbecoming on the head of gurukul, she was the one who kept shouting, did not let faculty speak , badmouthed and lowered Gurukuls Garima, i feel she should not be allowed to return.
Eggjaktly.....she kept shouting at them as if they were some road side people and then suddenly started crying and then again spoke in a clear voice....she showed all her acting prowess...I always wondered what made Ila Arun the headmistress of Gurukul...Showbiz i guess...and then even on MTv she kept shutting Prashant's mouth with one hand and spoke saying u mean to say I'm untrained so I favoured Qazi bla bla...eeerrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhh irritating
yes it was all very distasteful
yeah i know !!!!!!!!!!!! i completely agree Smile
don't like quarrel Dead
hi
i hate arguments..
i was quite showcked when i watched tht episodes first time..
they would have edited that part fro, b4
huzi
yes the entire thing was quite disturbing..Illa did scream a lot..

I was more shocked at the faculty because they pretend to be nice to Qazi but had soo much of zeher LOL LOL LOL inside for him
true ila was a disgrace
first of all in a GURUKUL how can u have a headmistress who isnt a classical singer
does she even know what a gurukul is?

i mean for heaven sake someone who has sung songs like choli ke peeche heading a gurukul...

i wasnt really expecting anny better behavious from her
so no surprises

Ila Arun