Update March 9 and 10, 2006

Posted: 18 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hope 2Ds won't fight and separate again. I do not what kind of love it is, anyone can come between and break the relation
Thanx Vidya for the double updates.

Thanks Vidyakka....Happy holi to u too akkaaa... 😊

Hmmm.....So as expected Satyanas is going to expose DK...?From now DK has to act smartly n get rid of that exposure...Satyanas deserves that Nas at the end of his name.... 😡 😡 Disha will never learn in this janam....Mai soch rahi thi ki issko dumbvathi se promotion de kar Buddhhimathi banaadoon lekin yeh dumbo hi rehna chahthi hai.... 😡 😡So i settle down to dumbvathi..... Defenetely Satyanas is going to be tooo negative from here on.....I probably think D is forcing Gargi to stay for one night because she want to bring her bua into action and give gargi a big shock..... 😕 So monday is a holi special episode....Rupu 2D's ko safely holi enjoy karnedo...No disturbance please..... 😉 If any disturbance means My gaalis shuroo.... 😛 😆

Yaar bangaloreau..my Rupu has power to break the relation between husband and wife......😉

HAPPY WEEKEND AND HAPPY HOLI TO ALL MY TD I-F IANS......😊

Edited by harsy - 18 years ago
Thanks Vidya for the updates.
Please Disha ko koi samjhao...I hope she is planning to humiliate Gargi or maybe she is trying to patch up rano & ved...DK is right...god knows how long Disha will be dumb?
😕

Dk firse peene laga...may be he is still trying to recover from baby loss 😭

DK babu is Satyanas se savdhan rehena....you are right Vidya...Shaila should just take him away...I hope she does something to stop him dreaming about D all the time.

Rupu...please let 2ds play holi pyar se...hum duaayein denge aapko aur TD ko...TRP will increase...give us a good Holi with lots of masti and ched-chad from our DK-Disha...DK babu achhi tarah se rang lagana apni patni ko...D puri tarah rang jaaye aapke rang mein
😛 😳

Song:
Maine rang li aaj chunariya sajna tere rang mein 😛
thanks for the update! 😛
God...can anyone tell me what's wrong with Disha? 😕
Nibbles....its not wrong with Dumbvathi(Disha) its wrong with rupavathi(rupu)..... 😡 She is taking advantage of D's mahaantha n creating this scene... 😡

Monaji.....D humiliating Gargi...? 😕 For this we have to wait till agli janam yaar.....Mostly DK must have drunk with joy,thats why our pativratha siromani is dumb when he was drinking...... 😡 😡 🤢 I have a second thought that Disha is going to invite Rano to sehgal house n unite Rano-ved....hopefully this holi episode will be the milan of Rano n ved.... 😕 It will be a good move if my Rupu show something like that....N give jhatka to gargi with bua's entry...
Yes...D will invite Rano to play holi...reunite Ved with Rano..then she will tell DK to accept Ved as partner in Kanaka...she is all forgiving....request DK to let Ved and Rano live with them...hum saath saath hei....DK will get angry and more fights bet 2Ds...

Disha is stupid ...why can she not live with her hubby only....itna hot hubby hei...enjoy karo na chain se...but no...D always has to invite trouble into their lives. 😕 Poor DK...taras aata hei uspe...
Aap yeh kyun bhool rahe hai ki DK ek dumb patni ki dumb pati hai.... 😕 He always keeps on listening to his wife....Disha is his weakness n he cant say no to her... 😡 He is fully immersed in her love....DK usski pyaar mai dhoobgaya hai yaar....I dont think DK will fight with D with regard to Ved n Rano being in Sehgals house....
Originally posted by harsy

Aap yeh kyun bhool rahe hai ki DK ek dumb patni ki dumb pati hai.... 😕 He always keeps on listening to his wife....Disha is his weakness n he cant say no to her... 😡 He is fully immersed in her love....DK usski pyaar mai dhoobgaya hai yaar....I dont think DK will fight with D with regard to Ved n Rano being in Sehgals house....

Do not mind DK immersed in D's love....but he should get a chance to express that love....D will be busy meddling in others' affairs and worrying about everyone....DK will feel neglected.

We might see 2 pairs of lovebirds in Sehgal house...please Rupu concentrate on 2Ds...(no offence to Ved-Rano fans)😃.