shocking news!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
yeah so true!!! i just read the epi n it says on there tht anjali n yug rnt together but r just pretending!! IM HAPPY AGAIN!!! I TAKE BACK THE HORILBE COMMENTS I MADE TO ANJALI!!! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by amainaafrose

yes kaash........but still, anjali herself is now avoiding kavya.....can u digest that.......she is trying to avoid the most wanted hunk of television! πŸ˜†

no ..i can't digest it at allπŸ˜†
Originally posted by kaash

no ..i can't digest it at allπŸ˜†

i cant even disgest tht, how can anjali stay away, or even thinking abt staying away from the hottest, n sexiest hunk on earth!!!! i swear i think sum1 has took a couple of braincells out of her brain!!! y anjali?
This is great news
pammi did a lots of thing for her child and now its her turn to do something for pammi.
haila.....nahi!! piya di.....! 😭 😭 😭

Originally posted by amainaafrose

yes kaash........but still, anjali herself is now avoiding kavya.....can u digest that.......she is trying to avoid the most wanted hunk of television! πŸ˜†

well, so does anita. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (at times)

well i know we all cant stand anjali with anyone else except kavya BUt .. she did all this for pammi ...n she is just faking her relation yug .. so calm down ppl ... she is being nice orr too nice as usual
Originally posted by prettyasjen

i cant even disgest tht, how can anjali stay away, or even thinking abt staying away from the hottest, n sexiest hunk on earth!!!! i swear i think sum1 has took a couple of braincells out of her brain!!! y anjali?

πŸ˜†
sum1 HAS tuk sum braincells outa her brain!lolz!
πŸ˜†
why anjali always breaks kavya's heart 😑
poor kavya.... 😭 i'm missing his cute smile 😭