Special Squad

no ss fride,satde/ajay ws cute

widluv2aryan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey gys it ws rly disappointin 2 c tht thr ws no ss on fride & satde.on fride at 5 they aired guns and roses and on satde it was india callin๐Ÿ˜ก.it  ws disappointin cz i used 2 catch up with ss on fridays mostly.i gess i wont b abl 2 c five repeats.newe i think ajay lookd rly cute in d last episode.what do u gys think?it ws strange 2 c him almost like a mama's boy.but i think it was rly sweet he cared so mch 4 his mom.n& neha was extremely supportiv of him.i loved the scene where ajay so nonchalantly and obviously told his mom that he was marryin neha and that shes a nice girl.๐Ÿ˜ณ..........and oh,i thought it was amazin how shaina discovered that the boy was in a state of denial of deafness.shes too inyelligent anyway.but no matter wht,aryan takes the cake at d end of any episode๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

friday ss aires at 7 pm now a days.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
i am rly overjoyed 2 read dis.thanx so much ya...nw v can watch ss on fride as usual ๐Ÿ˜Š .by the way,a few days ago,there was a post sayin theres a whole new website 4 bhanu.i tried visitin it several times but the site is not openin on my comp.its too slow.can any1 visit the site and please please please post the pictures of bhanu on the forum?please........
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail

okay dont worry, i'll try saving the pictures, if they r not flash pictures , i'd be able to and then post in forum.
cheers. and for updated timings always visit indya .com star one program schedule. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail

oh whr did ajay say he wnats to marry neha, seems like i missed it. ๐Ÿ˜•
s-pari thumbnail
Ajay said that he would marry Neha when(over the phone) he was convincing his mom to come and stay with him in Mumbai .It potrayed a different shade of his character one wherein he is very protective and possessive about him mom ...good to watch it...different from his normal playboy attitude!!!
praveenam thumbnail
tis weeks ss was really interesting( as it always is).
i loved shotgun whn he said to raghu "abhi ajay saab ne tumhare dekhe na! ab woh usse thodne wale hai! tho naye danton ke liye measurement lena hi padega na
akanksha1125 thumbnail
guys i misseed the last episode
i generally watch the rerun on mondays at 5. but now that u guys have said that the timings have changed god knows if i'll be able to watch it today.
can anyone please check out the new rerun timings? please lemme know.
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
monday its 5 pm as usual, so watch today.
friday, sat time has lil changed.
Maverickaryan thumbnail
As I saw on Starone it also airs on 00:30 on Saturday(I think so coz I am an addicted watcher of s-one and don't have any regards towards time).