πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

First sequence was for them to go into the water upside down.. πŸ˜ƒ

Rohit Roy - 6 secs
Shweta Salve - 15 secs
Amit Sareen - 29 secs
Chetan Hansraj - 25 secs
Tina Parekh - 7 secs
Karishma Tanna - 5 secs

Karishma and Rohit are out of the game as per rules.. rest gone to the next round..!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

It was sooo scary.. πŸ˜†

Participants were

Rohit Roy
Shweta Salve
Amit Sareen
Chetan Hansraj
Tina Parekh
Karishma Tanna

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

First sequence was for them to go into the water upside down.. πŸ˜ƒ

Rohit Roy - 6 secs
Shweta Salve - 15 secs
Amit Sareen - 29 secs
Chetan Hansraj - 25 secs
Tina Parekh - 7 secs
Karishma Tanna - 5 secs

Karishma and Rohit are out of the game as per rules.. rest gone to the next round..!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Have you just watched it?

buttercup thumbnail
Second part:

there is a transparent coffin with snakes in it.. some snakes in green color and some in fear factor logo colors..πŸ˜ƒ.. they put mix of the snakes on to everyone wen they lie on it.. πŸ˜•.. from them they have to pick the fear factor snakes πŸ˜›..the one to pick most within the most less time goes to the next rounds..πŸ˜ƒ

Tina

tina lies on the coffin.. they put all the snakes on her..  snakes.... 🀒
πŸ˜• those snakes move around her body..🀒.. when they asks to start she have to get up and pick them.. πŸ˜•.. she is very scared.. even shivering a bit.. but picks them ... she picked 5 (5 is minimum i guess) within 1 min 34 secs.. she comes out wen she gets 5... she is scared so much abt to cry... goes hug amit being scared..πŸ˜•..

Chetan

chetan goes next.. lies on the same thing.. and someone puts all snakes on him..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.. chetan very fastly.. takes all of them and put in the other box..  he takes 5 within 21 secs πŸ‘...

Amit

Amit takes 5 snakes within 24 secs πŸ‘.. he wasnt scared much..πŸ˜ƒ

Shweta

Shweata shouts a bit she is scared.....she takes 5 within 26 secs πŸ‘...and she was in hurry to get out of it .. she was too abt to cryπŸ˜­πŸ˜•..

Tina has to leave since she was the least to score...😭.. rest goes to the next round...πŸ˜ƒ

buttercup thumbnail
yeah its coming now i watched.. 😭 .. scary and 🀒
OMG Butter this is giving me chills already, what is it going to do to me when I watch it.

πŸ˜†
buttercup thumbnail

3rd sequence:

An helicopter comes over there.. put the ladder downs they have to get hold of it and start climbing on it... ... its a kinda grassy place near water.. πŸ˜›..

they have to climb thru a ladder upto the top .. on top there is fear factor flag hoooked on top .. they have to go up unhook it take flag and come down to the ground with it.. and hook it again on some hook kept down....πŸ˜ƒ.. they have to climb and do this while the helicopter is flying...😭..

Amit

Amit goes up .. unhook the flag and and came to the bottom of the ladder he was abt to hook it but falls to the water....he was 1 min 21 secs

Shweta

Shweta was not able to climb upto the flag.. she knew she wont be able to do at some point so she jumps down to the water....πŸ˜•..

Chetan

Chetan gets the flag from top and comes to the bottom of the ladder.. he almost got it hooked.. but he slipped somehow and gets into the water.. he took 45 secs πŸ‘

Chetan is the winner .. of fear factor India this episode i think..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

buttercup thumbnail
even i was scared.. tht snakes round was too much 😭 😭
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
great butter thanks for the update this sounds real fun I wanna watch it too
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
omg!! i have seen the previews, it looks so creepy!! thanks for the update!
prettyguria thumbnail
WOW! Just reading this gave me creeps, Im looking so forward to this show tonite 😊 Thanks for the update 😊 😊 πŸ‘