•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Remix', 'Nach Baliye' rule the music charts Date:Tue Dec 27 Reply with quote
'Remix', 'Nach Baliye' rule the music charts
Source:
http://tvguide.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1343285.cms

There was a time when specially created music for TV serials was unheard of. A signature tune with just the name of the show was the norm. As the years rolled by this sweet and simple signature tune got transformed into a full fledged song that played over the credit roll. With big production houses and channels mushrooming and competing for the eyeballs of the couch potatoes, TV soaps like films had specially recorded songs. The year 2005 saw reality TV and talent hunts ruling the telly with budding talent and TV celebrities like Abhijjet Sawant and Amit Sana coming up with their own albums. The newest trend to hit the TV scene is special albums of TV shows. Star One has already come up with two albums and both are right now ruling the music charts.
Remix', a campus caper with the protagonists forming a band and creating music seems like a logical show to have an album.of its own. The music and the serial have been lapped up by the youngsters who can't take any more of the saas-bahu melodrama. The album is No. 2 in the Indipop category of the Planet M music charts. No. 3 is the album from yet another popular show, 'Nach Baliye' from the same channel.
thnx...after so much time after its release also..its still ruling the charts

Originally posted by hellraiser

thnx...after so much time after its release also..its still ruling the charts

๐Ÿ˜†chek the date yaar sindhu...dec 27....thnx aashka ๐Ÿ˜Š.....im not sure but i think its bin posted b4๐Ÿ˜•.....bcos i remember readin this but i donno on if or sumwhere else......

waise i don think remix is number 1 now....himesh reshammiyas aapka suroor is top currently๐Ÿคข........personally i dont c wats so gr8 abt it......no offense but evn tho i like HR's music ,by now hes composed almost 20 songs since aashiq banaya aapne and all sound d same to me ๐Ÿ˜†

Remix title track is at no. 10 rite now and Nach Baliye is already out of the chart
Originally posted by coolniyu

๐Ÿ˜†chek the date yaar sindhu...dec 27....thnx aashka ๐Ÿ˜Š.....im not sure but i think its bin posted b4๐Ÿ˜•.....bcos i remember readin this but i donno on if or sumwhere else......

waise i don think remix is number 1 now....himesh reshammiyas aapka suroor is top currently๐Ÿคข........personally i dont c wats so gr8 abt it......no offense but evn tho i like HR's music ,by now hes composed almost 20 songs since aashiq banaya aapne and all sound d same to me ๐Ÿ˜†

yyaaa well dono y but it ds sound d same ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.... smthing is alike in all his songs mayb fact dat he sang all of dem ๐Ÿ˜†... kk  i no its a VERY bad joke infact its nt a joke also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i used to hate aasma but now i love it cuz of remix..awesome news thanks aashka
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee