Frequent Posters

devilangel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
cont nikki its awesome

btw can   i   call you that??? its so short and

sweet
vitak thumbnail
ya please cont fast. its very good. its interesting.
i want to see timbo a little more sensible 😆
nikki_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Soory for the long waiting but i think u guys forgot about the fan fic too. 😉
but nevertheless i'll cont
Recap:all plan a holiday together
cont..

Ashi:so its decided then hum sab goa jayge vaha mera mom ka ek guesthouse bhi ha .what say guys?
Sid:sufi idea ashi
Yuvi:ok so i'll book the tickets for day after tommorow.
ok?
everyone was too excited to say anything.
Ranveer and tia eyed each other from the corner of their eyes.not making it obvious.

After 2 days

In Goa

Sid:Ashi this place is really sufi.tumhari choice ka to javab nahi.
Yuvi:ya its really cool.
Ashi:so everyone go relax and get ready to a evening full of fun.

preview:will something happen in the party which is not excepted.which may lead to the past cropping up?

sorry about the small part.but ill cont later in the day.and yes u can call me nikki.
teddylovessme thumbnail
hey it was awsummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm n plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont fast as i read it for first time thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nigam_radhika thumbnail
its relly awesum nikki cont asap... 👏
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue fast asap and longer and pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz add tia-ranveers romance.
Neetaldesai thumbnail
it's awesome continue sooonnnn 😊
well hi i am neetal
nice to meet you nikita 😊
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
nikki pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue fast u told u will continue after 24 march with longer parts and today is 8 april pleazzzzzzzzzzzz do continue fast soon asap.
nikki_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i will surely cont now.
In the evening
everyone is sitting outside and chatting catching up with the old times except Ashi.
Ranveer:hum aapse bahut naraz hai yuvi .aapne engagement karle aur hume bataya bhi nahi.aur Ashi voh to humrari bahut aachi dost bani phirti hai na .unho na bhi hume nahi bataya.

Varun:i agree with Ranveer hume to tum bhol hi gaye.(remember ranveer and varun are together)

Yuvi:sorry dude i knw there is no excuse but sab kuch itne jaldi hoa and sab na messages ek dosre ko paas on kiya.u know dad was not happy that i got engaged to ashi .He thinks i deserve someone better.

just then ashi enters

Ashi:ok guys get ready for some fun.i hav arranged a special beach party for u guys and we'll take some tents and stay the night there but not sleeping.we'll be wide awake catching up for whatever we've missed.
and taking care of Ranveer complaints with people 😉

Yuvi:i can make out he wantes to say a lot(catching Tia and ranveer exchanging glances)

everyone gets up to leave.but Yuvi pulls Ashi towards himself.
Ashi:what happened Yuvi?kuch kehna tha kya(appauled that suddenly Yuvi pulled her towards himself)

Yuvi:kyu main tumhe bina kam kay apne paas nahi bula sakte (mantaining an eye contact with her.
(love is in the airtune playing behind them)
Ashi:(getting mesermerized in his eyes)nahi....vo
they were getting very close .
Yuvi:vo main
Ashi:tum
yuvi:vo main
ashi:hmm...closing her eyes.
when they were just about a cm away yuvi turned suddenly and said to ashi

Yuvi:vo main tumse puchna chatta tha ki kya tumhe lagta hai ki ranveer and tia till lov each other
Ashi:Yuvi 😡 hitting him
Yuvi:sorry 😉
Running and Ashi chasing behind them.

sorry if this was boring i'll try and make the next part better and sorry for the delay and thanks for the appreciation.
remixer thumbnail
hey it was not at all boring it was amazing best super gr8, mind blasssting and plz isbaar jaldi conti karni 👏