Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha rao thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: anshu03

His comments on Lataji are appreciated. And yes, I did think that his gesture of the 50 rupee note was great and out of the heart. But then there are certain things which he did, and I did not appreciate. Like praising Debo by saying 'tumne mere dil ko chua' when on that day he did not sing as well as previously. Anyways, this is all part and parcel of the game.
But to be honest they are ll passionate music talents first, and when they see some exceptional performances even the greatest amount of Politics cant hold their true feelings. Performance of Vinit in Tera Jadoo and Himani in Chitthiye, were such occassions when he rose beyond the ordinary and forgot politics.
But i was pissed at him for not saying a word when Hemu sang 'Nahin Saamne'. If you see the video of that episode, he did not say one word ! Dunno why.

Anshu,  first of all that day subhash ghai was in judge seat.. secondly ID already said that he never wanted to  make any  comment on anybody in front of a figure like SG, Thirdly ID was the one who was raising his both hands with  expression on his face [especially his eyes]  looking at public 'what an amazing  sur he made] and finally ID was the only one mentor who stood up and clapped his hand  when SG announced that hema  will be given a chance in his film and he also congradulated hema for his beautiful performance  and gave warm hugging to hema. how come u missed all this scenes of ID and hema and SG. if u get a chance to see the repeat telecast watch it minutely whatever I said above. Incidently I would like to mention one more thing that  in the fourth round of agnipariksha ID appreciated hema  by telling that if u perform like as u sung today, I am sure u will go to top one.

selsynch thumbnail
Originally posted by: asha rao

Anshu,  first of all that day subhash ghai was in judge seat.. secondly ID already said that he never wanted to  make any  comment on anybody in front of a figure like SG, Thirdly ID was the one who was raising his both hands with  expression on his face [especially his eyes]  looking at public 'what an amazing  sur he made] and finally ID was the only one mentor who stood up and clapped his hand  when SG announced that hema  will be given a chance in his film and he also congradulated hema for his beautiful performance  and gave warm hugging to hema. how come u missed all this scenes of ID and hema and SG. if u get a chance to see the repeat telecast watch it minutely whatever I said above. Incidently I would like to mention one more thing that  in the fourth round of agnipariksha ID appreciated hema  by telling that if u perform like as u sung today, I am sure u will go to top one.

such appreciations he used to give to all who have sung well but by maintaining the distance....he never appreciated others like himani and vinit even if others gave better performances like hema's last few....his inclination towards himani and vinit was pretty clear. On this account he has totally failed to show impartiality.

Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: selsynch

such appreciations he used to give to all who have sung well but by maintaining the distance....he never appreciated others like himani and vinit even if others gave better performances like hema's last few....his inclination towards himani and vinit was pretty clear. On this account he has totally failed to show impartiality.

Not even from public voting ismail had a biased inclination towards himani and vinit from starting of this contest which kept on growing as the time passed,he has even fought with lalit (JL) for vinit once when ismail appreciated vinit for singing rafi's song differently (taking his own harkatein) and lalit criticized vinit for not singing the song in original way.

meenagera thumbnail
Ismailji very well said about Nihira! No problem, Bhagwan ke ghar dher hai ander nai hai. Nihira will be next Lataji. Amen 👏 👏