Baby for Arjun-Boomi

Posted: 18 years ago
they probably have a son, and probably be killed by Yuvraj
ill be really happy if they r blessed wid a kid but........i dont want tht kid 2 be killed by yuv 😡 😭
haila....abi unka baby iss duniya mein aaya hi nahin aur uske marne ki baat ho rahee hai... 😕 .... 😆
arrey...let them first become 'one' yaar!!! 😉 😆
hope they have a kid...but it wont be killed by yuvraj...saarrthi is different from the MB... 😊
😳 there baby 😳 lakin zaroori nahi key jo kuch MB main howa tha wo aaj bhi ho 😭

Originally posted by priya the sweet

😳 there baby 😳 lakin zaroori nahi key jo kuch MB main howa tha wo aaj bhi ho 😭

exactly

Wow!! Arjun & Bhoomi's baby--something I'd defintely be looking forward to.. 😳 Wouldn't it be sweet to see them (who used to run around & pull each other's leg) as parents? Ok, I'm almost in tears (just too emotional abt stuffs lyk these).. 😳 Anyway, no, I don't (and wouldn't want to) think that Yuv would do any harm to the child..
nahiiiiiiiii plz yuv cant kill 'em..:( n tht wont happen hopefully...par the thot of arjun n bhavri's son...sounds really cool..😃

Originally posted by Shirley

hope they have a kid...but it wont be killed by yuvraj...saarrthi is different from the MB... 😊

this is ture shirley there son Abhimaanu will kill by whom ? i don't know ...but one thing is clear here that he was killed ~ he will be kill...

tammy

well...after watching that rocking promo....I can hear the sound of a cute baby already... 😉 I'm sure he will look just like his papa.....mind-blowingly handsome... 😳 😆  (well, that's if it is a boy....which I think it might be😊)Edited by shazy - 18 years ago