Should Yug and Anjali be together? - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
I know that the show is called kavyaanjali, but that doesn't mean that kavya and anjali should be together....maybe that title means how they stay friends after being divorced....but knowing ekta she will bring back kavya and anjali....boring....anjali and yug look so cute together....
Originally posted by ILuvAnita

pammi ... why on earth do people have empathy for this woman? 😑

what goes around comes around ... pammi's turn to pay for her sins.

of course kavya and anjali should be together. their love is eternal so how on earth can they be "over" as you said?

kavya and anjali will always be kavyanjali, whether anyone likes it or not. πŸ˜•

bro said it allπŸ‘
yes yug and anjali should be together and kavya should give pammi a chance
oh hell no
how can yug-anjali b 2gatha i mean y do u think dis serial is called kavyanjali? πŸ˜•
n im sure anjali still luvs kavya n thinks of yug as a freind n she proved dat in 2days ei wen yug asked if she ever loved him n she replies only as a friend
n luks lyk pammi is da only who wil get them 2gatha coz she knows anjali still luvs kavya n perhaps she'll find out abt yug n anjali's plan
no...they shpould not be together..there is no chemistry between them
Yes i fink anjali n yug shud get 2geda!!! πŸ˜‰
ok kkavypammi lovers 🀒 wan dem 2 reunite bcoz pammi 4 da whole year of deir marraige kept torturng kkavy, she lied abt her pregnancy, seperated kkavy frm his love....... rite??????????? πŸ˜‰

n yuganjali lovers 🀒 want dem 2 reunite bcoz yug loves pammi more dan anjali πŸ‘ , he suspected her ignoring da fact dat she alreday gone thru soo much frm kkavyaz doubt. Anjali DOESNT love yug (she admitted in todayz epi) n dat epi was TOTALLY da end 4 yuganjaliz chemistry ( which i doubt was eva existed ).

above were da good resaons 4 yuganjaliz n kkavypammiz reunion πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .
I think Kavy and Pammi should stay together and Yug and Anjali should be together. I think Yug is a nice guy and all that and he should definitely end up with Anjali. And besides, Kavy and Anjali have been seperated for so long that I dont think I would like to see them together again. And Please everyone, especially Kavy and anjali lovers, just state your opinions about who should be together and try not to fight with people who disagree with you on previous posts.
Originally posted by tumkaun

Yes...Yug and Anjali should be together and Pammi and Kavya should be together....becuase Anjali and Kavya are soo over....

sorry...but i greatly disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i h8 yug-anjali 2gether n kavya-pammi together!🀒.....KavyAnjali should stay as kavyanjali!!!!!πŸ˜›

LOOK PPL ANJALI AND KAVYA 2 TEL U DA TRUTH IN MY OPINIONS DONT HAV ANY NICE MOMENTS WEL NOT NICER MOMENTS THAN YUG N ANJALI (DER MOMENTS WER FUNNY N NOT BORIN 2 WATCH)
Y PPL R U ALL SAYIN KAVYA N ANJALI 2 B 2GETHA WEN KAVYA NEVA ACTUALLY TRUSTED HER
HE JUS DOUBTED HER AND I HATED WACHIN THOSE EPISODES
YUG WASNT SO HARSH WITH ANJALI THAN KAVYA THEM SCENES THAT KAVYA DID WIV ANJALI I WAS CRYIN 😭 😭 4 DAT GIRL KAVYA WAS A HORRIBLE PERSON 😑 HE LOOKED LIKE NITYA NANDA'S SON
EVEN THOUGH HE'S NOT
AND IN MY OPINIONS KAVYA IS ACTUALLY A MEAN PERSON THE WORST HUSBAND EVA
WEN HE WAS MARRIED 2 ANJALI HE UPSETTED 😭 HER AND WENT OFF WIV PAMMI
WEN HE GOT MARRIED 2 PAMMI HE UPSETTED 😭 HER AND WENT OF WIV ANJALI
THIS MAN WIL NEVA BE A GUD HUSBABND (BUT I HOPE HE WIL)
AND HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PAMMI AND HE IS TREATING HER LIKE THIS ?? IF HE KNEW THE EXACT TRUTH BOUT PAMMI AND TREATED HER LIKE THAT THEN I WOULDN'T COMPLAIN AT ALL
P.S DONT IGNORE WAT I HAV WRITTEN!!!!