Should Yug and Anjali be together?

Posted: 18 years ago

Yes...Yug and Anjali should be together and Pammi and Kavya should be together....becuase Anjali and Kavya are soo over....

no... kavya and anjali should be together
yah i so agree with u
but if there wuz no pammi then i wud say sooo anjali and kkavy lol πŸ˜› 😊
NO! not Yug and Anjali.. 🀒 🀒 and definitely not Pammi and Kavya 🀒 🀒

Kavya and Anjali should be together! ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
pammi ... why on earth do people have empathy for this woman? 😑

what goes around comes around ... pammi's turn to pay for her sins.

of course kavya and anjali should be together. their love is eternal so how on earth can they be "over" as you said?

kavya and anjali will always be kavyanjali, whether anyone likes it or not. πŸ˜•
lolz good joke πŸ‘ πŸ‘

dont u feel like puking when u c disguisting kkavypammiz n cheap yuganjaliz scenes 🀒 🀒   bcoz da majority does feel like dat..................

btw i dun understand 1 thing, has anjali actually decided to go baq 2 pammiz baby(aka yug) 4 pammiz happiness or shez just faking it so k-p relationship wud get baq 2 normal n den will she leave yug????????

let it b faking but her act wud only bring her n yug closer 🀒 🀒 bcoz yug wud apologize n eventually she will 4give
Edited by sweetanjali - 18 years ago

Originally posted by ILuvAnita

of course kavya and anjali should be together. their love is eternal so how on earth can they be "over" as you said?

kavya and anjali will always be kavyanjali, whether anyone likes it or not. πŸ˜•

πŸ‘ πŸ‘THANK YOU! u said it!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ILuvAnita

yep i agree with u broπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› wat comes around goes aroundπŸ˜ƒ

Kavya and anjali should b togetherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I wud say Kavya and Anjali .. I h8 Yug (no offence hu lyk him) ..
🀒

Marriage IS a joke in Ekta Kapoor serials. People who love each other are hardly together, characters marry and re-marry with absolutely no logic and then pine for their loved ones while torturing the audience.

Why shouldn't two people who love each other, who are obviously made for each other, who can barely live without each other be apart? Why? To save some meaningless relationships, save face in society and uphold a so-called sacred institution? 🀒 PLEASE.

The Kavya-Pammi marriage is a joke. There is absolutely NOTHING in it. It is based on lies, deceit, untruths, and a bunch of compromises made thanks to the influence of unwanted and pathetically stupid family members. Calling this non-existent relationship "sacred" is a JOKE.

And please, WHO are you to compel Anjali to marry Yug? She does not love him and never has. Yug was simply a rebound, she felt obliged to love him back b/c he helped her during a tough time. A tough time that he was partly responsible for because HE TOLD Anjali to lie to Kavya about their business deals.

The simple truth is that Kavya and Anjali can really be truly happy ONLY with each other. I can never understand what compels people to wish a lifetime of unhappiness, guilt, and suffering on lovers. If family "values" and marriage means standing between true lovers, to hell with those values 🀒 and to hell with the institution of marriage. 🀒

-VJ