Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

I REALLY HATE EKTA THE WAY SHE ALWAYS GETS TULSI IN TROUBLE FOR

EVERYTHING GOD STUPID EKTA  😑     😭

**Please do not post in all CAPS, it represents shouting in the intenet lingo**

Edited by EiShA - 18 years ago
No i dont think it is right!

Please dont write in all caps it represents shouting!

Originally posted by koolremix

No i dont think it is right!

Please dont write in all caps it represents shouting!

well said........

Originally posted by bloor

I REALLY HATE EKTA THE WAY SHE ALWAYS GETS TULSI IN TROUBLE FOR

EVERYTHING GOD STUPID EKTA  😑     😭

πŸ˜†SERIOUSLY!

**Please do not post in all CAPS. It represents shouting on the internet lingo. Thanks! **

Edited by EiShA - 18 years ago
Totally agree with you guys. I hate how ekta always gets tulsi in trouble. Just when you think that things are going right with tulsi, something bad happens. I hate it when that happens. 😑
I can understand why you are angry.

I dont hate Ekta, im quite thankful to her for creating Kyunki, no matter how unrealistic it may get, it always remains my favourite show.

And its not only Ekta who writes the stories, she has her creative heads n all that. Although im pretty annoyed by the current track as well, i think after 6 years of watching Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabih Bahu Thi i can trust Ekta to come up with sumthing good...soon....hopefully
even i hate ekta..how cud she think of such a thing???i mean...tulsi she is the main lead..with all sanskaars & stuff...how cud she make her do that???????? 😑 😑
why u crying .........its only fiction story

dont take it very seriously. it only happens in drama

and not in real
Originally posted by EiShA

I can understand why you are angry.

I dont hate Ekta, im quite thankful to her for creating Kyunki, no matter how unrealistic it may get, it always remains my favourite show.

And its not only Ekta who writes the stories, she has her creative heads n all that. Although im pretty annoyed by the current track as well, i think after 6 years of watching Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabih Bahu Thi i can trust Ekta to come up with sumthing good...soon....hopefully

may be it was just a dream or thought sequence, when u watch today eisha please try and do the writeup soon so that we know if its all true or not.

Originally posted by pinkykhan

may be it was just a dream or thought sequence, when u watch today eisha please try and do the writeup soon so that we know if its all true or not.

Ill try to do it ASAP, as soon as i come back from the persons house whr i go to watch the episode.😊