Kasauti Zindagi Ki

the guy in the mask

Poll

who do you think is the guy in the mask?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sweta.sweet thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
waithing for the replz.😛😛😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think sharad. necause if it was just someone sent by them, then maybe ekta would have allowed his face to be seen. also, he was the same build as sharad.
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
na, UD knows that there is no saboot, he wouldn't waste his time. besides, UD's not that chubby!

sweta.sweet thumbnail
you can be right, coz he is th eone who heared thst she is going to that building. but sharad heared it too. 😕
reitsuma67 thumbnail
Itz definitely Sharad... 😡
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i think it was someon1 else lyk some1 hired by the rapist coz he seemed to big even too big to be sharad and not athletic wheras sharad looks lyk he can fun very fast
sweta.sweet thumbnail
i completely agree with you hasina. like the rapist gonna risk his life so easily, 😆 😆 😆
amisha1 thumbnail
yeh i agree wid u too..it dint even look like sharad.. guess it was someone else..but its definitely sharad who raped mukti..and prem is saving him 😕
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kiunhogayana

i thought it was PREM 😕

it cant be yudi cuz hez not tht fat!😆

apux thumbnail
the guy didn't look sharad...but I think sharad sent him...it can't be prem, cuz he when overheard mukti, he knew that mukti would be wasting her time because he destroyed the evidence....I just don't understand why prem is protecting the rapist....I mean, Ud...