Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.oamng thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: nisha655

Well both Karunya n Amey r good...lets hope one of them wins.

Personally I would be happier if Amey does. 😉

ya same here

karunya_forever thumbnail
karunya deserves to be the next idol .
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vote for Amey and Karunya both.... they should be top 2 😊
breathing_irony thumbnail
huh! 😕 We dont lik Amey coz he's frm mumbai.....n if he wins it'll not be just coz he's frm mumbai!
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesmily123

vote 4 both i like both 😊

dun ask any1 to vote 4 both of them coz they both cannot becum indian idol together.

JST VOTE 4 AMEY.

Originally posted by: komalash

dun ask any1 to vote 4 both of them coz they both cannot becum indian idol together.

JST VOTE 4 AMEY.

LOLZ!😆😆😆

lovlina thumbnail
KARUNYA IS THE NEXT INDIAN IDOL

Originally posted by: aditya_formula1

it's not 'bout regionalism !!!!! the public tends 2 support ppl from their hometown just coz they feel more attached to them !!! Nothing's wrong in that !!!

If given a choice between a family member n a stranger (both of whom r in need of support), we always opt 4 our family member !!! why ??? coz we r more closely attached 2 him/her !!!

Yeah...i agree that this emotional attachment shouldn't cost anybody !!! !!! But the story becomes entirely different for Amey !!!

If Amey becomes the next II, it won't be just becoz he's gettin' more support from his hometown, it'll b because he is a great singer !!! And I'm sure Amey won't disappoint anybody after becomin' the INDIAN IDOL !

He was a great singer, he is a great singer and he'll always remain a great singer !

Thanks for tht post adi........im sick of ppl saying tht amey is getting votes only coz of regionalism! Some ppl find it hard to accept tht he's the best contendor for the title out there.

Infact, it's amey who has everything against him as a SRGM finalist despite being frm mumbai.

kothra thumbnail
hi
thankx for posting n sharing
huzi