ALL WAS GOING SO WELL....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

UNTIL 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑...I was really getting into this drama when BOOM! Yug's here!!!!!!😑....it's mostly Anjali's fault cuz it's her plan...POOR KAVYA! I'm really not liking Anjali today.... MORE CREDIT FOR MAKING THIS DRAMA BORING GOES TO>>>>EKTA!!!!....I guess there are now less chances then EVER for KA to get together again....unless Pammi does something😭...Hope it all turns good again...

btw...what's that balloon thing under posts that says 200?πŸ˜•

Edited by natasshafan - 18 years ago
rite if pammi wants to get into my gud books then she has to folow my plan:

the plan is tht pammi acts bad infront of the family n kidnapps the child, n anjali cums n finds out tht pammi is evil n she gets angry wiv pammi n tells her wat she done for her, like anjali getting together wiv yug, giving the child etc..... then pammi reveals tht she did this becoz she wanted the family to know the truth n for kkavya n anjali to get together, becoz she cant see kavya in pain, becoz kkavya luvs anjali to much!!!!

so pammi, its ur choice either u follow my plan, or wait till i get a hold of ur wig!!!!
haan yaaar..there was a spark of kavyanjali re-uniting.but anjali just finished everything.she thinks her name is ANGELI..some one go tell her that its anjali not ANGELI!!she always in an angelic mood!!

Originally posted by prettyasjen

rite if pammi wants to get into my gud books then she has to folow my plan:

the plan is tht pammi acts bad infront of the family n kidnapps the child, n anjali cums n finds out tht pammi is evil n she gets angry wiv pammi n tells her wat she done for her, like anjali getting together wiv yug, giving the child etc..... then pammi reveals tht she did this becoz she wanted the family to know the truth n for kkavya n anjali to get together, becoz she cant see kavya in pain, becoz kkavya luvs anjali to much!!!!

so pammi, its ur choice either u follow my plan, or wait till i get a hold of ur wig!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yep pammi u gta follow the rules of JenπŸ˜‰

hahhahahaha yhh the wig agennπŸ˜†

Edited by henna16 - 18 years ago
how long do u think yug will stay 4?

Kavya and Anjali were getting on SOOOOOOO well 2gether! πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜­ 😭 😭
btw: the balloon thing is 4 the holi contest!
I don't know if anyone noticed but in today's episode they
were focusing for awhile on this girl (she was wearing a tourquise color saree) in the scene where Pammi gets introduced to some ladies as Kavaya's wife & she starts blabbering what was the big deal, well after she left the women were talking & this woman had a smirk on her face when they mentioned Kavya's name hope she's not upto something. She was sitting next to Ruhina later. Please take her away. I hope she doesn't try luck on him. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by beautifulbc

I don't know if anyone noticed but in today's episode they
were focusing for awhile on this girl (she was wearing a tourquise color saree) in the scene where Pammi gets introduced to some ladies as Kavaya's wife & she starts blabbering what was the big deal, well after she left the women were talking & this woman had a smirk on her face when they mentioned Kavya's name hope she's not upto something. She was sitting next to Ruhina later. Please take her away. I hope she doesn't try luck on him. Sorry if I'm wrong.

i just hope wat u r saying is tru. might be this lady will ward off yug from anjali.  i really dont get why yug is back. if he there he shud do sumthing sensable.  i dont get where the story is going its back to dragging.