•°o.O Same problem in kyunki? O.o°•

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

In Kkusum the show became unrealistic to the nuber of problems she had to face, isnt it the same with Kyunki soo many generations soo many things happening..people dying living...long lost child etc.

The amazing part is that Tulsi doesnt become old...the same problem in Kkusum where she was too young to act a role of a mother.

This is my first topic in this forum, hello all, I hope you will give me your opinions. I always wanted to ask this soo please anwser.

With regard magnificent me 

Edited by magnificent me - 16 years ago
Originally posted by magnificent me

In Kkusum the show became unrealistic to the nuber of problems she had to face, isnt it the same with Kyunki soo many generations soo many things happening..people dying living...long lost child etc.

The amazing part is that Tulsi doesnt become old...the same problem in Kkusum where she was too young to act a role of a mother.

This is my first topic in this forum, hello all, I hope you will give me your opinions. I always wanted to ask this soo please anwser.

With regard magnificent me 

Thanks for ur views...

I think in same way
But I think Kyunki..is way too better than Kkusum because in Kyunki..unlike Kkusum, the central couple were always together to propel the story ahead...

Kkusum was the pits!

Welcome to IF! Have a ball:)