•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Vikaas Sethi with his dog Luis Figo
If you hear Vikaas Sethi yelling, "Luis Figo, fetch this ball", don't think he's referring to the Portuguese football player. The actor, who plays Swayam in Kahiin To Hoga, has a Labrador little more than a year old, who he's named after the soccer star.

"I am a great football fan, and Luis Figo is one of my favourite players. I couldn't think of a better name," says Vikaas.

Punju connection

His brother gifted Luis Figo to Vikaas. "Just like me, my dog is also Punjabi. He loves to gorge on non-vegetarian food and play outside."

The actor adds that when he comes back home after long hours of shooting, Figo is his stress-buster. "He just goes mad when he sees me. Watching him jump around, urging me to play with him, takes away all my stress."

New house

Recently, Vikaas purchased a 1,600-sq ft flat in Meghdoot Towers, off Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri. "I still have to start doing the interiors.

But am most excited about my room, as I plan to make it my way." And what would that be? "I need my own space, so I plan to have minimal furniture and maximum space. I want to have a nice couch and a plasma TV as well."

Interestingly his co-star Aamna Sharif has also bought a flat in the adjoining block, and Vikaas plans to furnish his house with furniture from Lahore.

Luis Figo
Who is Luis Figo?

Lus Filipe Madeira Caeiro "Figo" is a Portuguese international footballer who plays as a midfield and winger for Inter Milan.

European Footballer of the Year in 2000, and FIFA World Player of the Year, 2001, Figo is known for his dribbling and exceptional trickery in the game.