i LUVED aaj ki epi!!

coolniyu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i luuuuuved t,honestly!!shweta was awesommmmme!and if ur wondering y i mentioned shweta its bcos......well i think its quite tuff to do tht defiant/sarcastic/angry role in tht sugary sweet voice of tias,especially when its not her natural voice........to b completely honest tia isnt my fav among the 4 πŸ˜† she bugs me slightly with her over princessy ways πŸ˜† but well aaj she was AWESOME.........i luved it completely......her confrontation with shy tht is......and when she got tht simple ornge juice b4 shy did,she was like "jo cheez humme chahiye woh hamesha humme nahi milta" and boy tht line spelt S-I-G-N-I-F-I-C-A-N-C-E πŸ˜†......and tht raghu!! sum dumb "shy is feelin jlus of u i think shes goin too close to ranvir".......i wonder y raghu wnt against shy? πŸ˜• but worse thn tht was "i think ranvir is very lucky to hv a gf like u,so nice n beautiful"🀒........and tia dint evn feel bad she was akcheli smilin🀒

and then my nxt fav scene wud hv to be the second scene ......after tia met sonia,ashi dragged sonia awy bcos she was J 😳 ........wen sonia was all in praise of tia too ashi went "yea im sry u dont hv a pretty n nice daughter like tia and im sry u hv to settle for me insted" sonias dialogue then was best "dun wry ur my charttopper πŸ˜†" ......but guys im relly worried now....evn 2dy sonia mentioned sumthin abt how actress-luvli tias hair is πŸ˜•...sonia cnt mention hair twice in 2 days n get awy with it....im so sure ashi is gonna do sumthin to her hair now....but im sure she can carry it off watevr she does with it 😳 ......i mean weve seen her with RED hair is there anything else she can do to surprise us πŸ˜†

and im relly getting tired of yuvis sulky sad i-feel-sry-for-myself expressions 😭.......he had it thruout d whole epi.....when YD told him tht hed got 51% shares of maurya [😑] and when jumbo called the students to d hall......when YD announced tht he was doing a school council-kathan πŸ˜† [oops sry corection......FORMIN a skool council πŸ˜†]...but d best was when he went on n on abt democracy and for d ppl by d ppl n of the ppl......and immediately after dat appointed yuvi as skool council president......uske baad ashi who mentioned the same thing as me jst now.....abt yd goin on abt democrcy n stuff.........."yuvi ke against elections MEIN ladungi" i luved the way she sed tht 😳....and guess wat yuvi ke paas tab bhi woh shocked sad expression tha .......then finally afta tht he decided to open his mouth ....i liked d fact tht evn in such serious fights yuvi n ashi dont 4gt to call each other wacko n psycho 😳

ok guys by now uve hopefully realised how much i LUVED 2dys epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³......only thing i wish i cud chnge abt it was as i mentioned yuvi ka sad expression😭

waddo u guys say 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolniyu thumbnail
😲😲😲
OMGGGGGG maine tho poori ki poori update likh di!!!
πŸ˜†
im so sry whoevr is sposed to do 2dys upd8 ....i dint evn realise i got so carried awy describin how much i liked 2dys epi 😳
dun wry im sure ur update will be 10 times better thn mine πŸ˜†
especially since i dint evn realise tht mine turned out to b an upd8!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
funky n crazy thumbnail
well thanx 4 the amazin update.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well mr cudnt c the episode sounds fun.....i hve to c the repeats
saff thumbnail
niyu ye kya aaj ka update tha???? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .... well dats cz u mentioned every single thing .. πŸ˜† .... bt 2dayz epi ws nice .... actually AWSOME luved d way tia confronted shyla πŸ˜† .... well cnt wait 4 monday now ..... wanna c ashi n uv u c .... n sonia auntys prt ws also nice .... though i cld nt hear anything i ws on d phone hate it wen ppl call me wen i watching remix 😑 πŸ˜† ......
saff thumbnail
actually niyu edit d name of ur topic n write 2dayz update πŸ˜† ...so i cn say thnxxxxx 4 d update
funky n crazy thumbnail
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....hey bhaagu i cudnt c tdays episode.....it seemz sooooooooooo gud....how cud i????????????kaise???????//ab i will go on a hunger strike....bhookh hadtal....or else i will do sumthin par kya????????????jo jo log ismein involved hain na they will hve to repend 4 this....thanx to thm...par meri bhi fault hai na????????????????????HEY BHAAGU HELLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
veonal thumbnail
arey actually shweta never gest 2 enact such gr8 scenes alwys and tdy wen she got the opportunity she took fultu advantage toatlly insulting shy nd all πŸ˜† shy the fry dirty insect πŸ˜† and u know now tia subah shaam din raath puri time ranveer ke saath hi rahengi akhir use ranveer ko shy se door jo rakwana hain 😳 😳 😳 but seriously i think i am really gona enjoy the tia shy scenes in season 1 ranveer and arjun fought over tia now shy and tia are gona have a cat fight over ranny πŸ˜† the onli problem is raghu the guy seems 2 be like a total chipku 2 me 🀒
saff thumbnail

Originally posted by: veonal

arey actually shweta never gest 2 enact such gr8 scenes alwys and tdy wen she got the opportunity she took fultu advantage toatlly insulting shy nd all πŸ˜† shy the fry dirty insect πŸ˜† and u know now tia subah shaam din raath puri time ranveer ke saath hi rahengi akhir use ranveer ko shy se door jo rakwana hain 😳 😳 😳 but seriously i think i am really gona enjoy the tia shy scenes in season 1 ranveer and arjun fought over tia now shy and tia are gona have a cat fight over ranny πŸ˜† the onli problem is raghu the guy seems 2 be like a total chipku 2 me 🀒

πŸ˜†.... ya cing tia n shyla fight ovr thakur wld b funπŸ˜†.... bt ten she goes behind uv naa😑.... arrggggggggghhhh i hate shyla ...

GetbusyLiving thumbnail
ya i don't get dat raghu guy..first I thought he was just warning tia about shyla but I think he was trying to imply dat ranveer and shyla are pretty close 😑 dat chipku..maybe we should be more worried about raghu than shyla

kya musibat hey yaar her love story mein ek kabbab me haddi hota hain isme to do do hain.. pulling from either sides 😑

And haan niyu thanx 4 the update πŸ˜† ya even i thought dat tia would tell raghu dat ranveer is not lucky infact she's lucky 2 have him as a bf, u know just 4 modesty's sake but I guess tia and modesty don't go hand in hand πŸ˜†
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
todays episode rocked!!!!!!!!!!!tia was awesum today. i really d way she confronted shy d fish fry πŸ˜† she called her gud many things like cow, dirty thing, etc.it was tooooooo gud πŸ˜† ashi was also gr8 today.todays epi really rocked!!!!!!