ashi yuvi against eachother at elections - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Hey mads, even I thought along similar lines....when I saw the precap, ashi was taunting yuvi but was actually meaning it for yashwant dev as she was continuously lookng at YD only! I really hope that ashi makes him realise the truth abt his sorry excuse for a father and helps him to face upto him! If yuvi faces upto yashwant dev then not only will he impress his future GF but also his future mom-in-law AKA soniya ray 😆 😆 😆 coz soniya dislikes YD strongly n I don't blame her

well I agree that the sole reason ashi is standing up for the elections is coz she is against yd....but still I dont think this will make yuvi stronger in any way

basically either ashi wins or yuvi wins.....if ashi wins(which I think is more likely) then yuvi's ego is gonna be crashed....and he will surely go against ashi.....and I dont think this makes him stronger in any way

if yuvi wins then that means he will only turn out to be more dependent on his dad and dance to his tunes.......so I dont see a stronger yuvi emerging in either of the situations

Me too Ashita I really don't see how Yuvi is gonna get stronger in such a situation. If Ashi wins the election (it definately seems likelier) Yuvi's ego will take a huge beating I mean losing against a girl is never easy for a guy. He might even ignore her or just sulk.
And if Yuvi wins then he will only do what his father tells him which will be so irritating. Ashi will definately have nothing to do with him then.
The only brighter thing is that they might show more of their scenes. I guess we will have to wait for a long long time for them to patch up. 😭 😭
yuvi is behaving like a psycho agreeing to wrong things that his dad is teaching him.like he almost poisoned all the kids in maurya wid that stupid food poisoning thing which his dad gave him so that YD cud hv shares of maurya n bcum even more rich.how can uv be so stupid.i hope ashi wins the elections n uv shud not date the so-callled popular Shyla
u no guys wht i feel .......tht yuvi nd ashi will join hands!!!! i no at the present moment no1 will agree with me bt gradually things may become such tht it will end up having ashi nd yuvi together

im feeling this very strongly! coz niether yuvi wud b happy to win against ashi nd nor will ashi b happy to defeat yuvi !!!

may in the midst of the elections yuvi will come to no the truth abt his pitashree nd he will go nd tell ashi tht he wants to back out coz he has come to no tht yd is only using him nd then ashi will suggest him tht they both join hands

i no very conviniently i hav made a story tht i want to see bt lets see kya hota hai 😊
hey guys doesnt ne1 think it might b this way? atleast some1? atleast some1 disagree.....
well may b i shud wake up nd smell the coffee coz remix mein atleast with ashi nd yuvi nothing is predictable bt atleast tell me how was the story? totally original nd unusual 😃