ashi yuvi against eachother at elections - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
right ashita...

this fight is in no way going to be those cute silly ones

yuvi has changed...

and this one will be a massive serious fight....

i feel really bad abt it 😭

Originally posted by popeye

Yuvi needs to wake up and smell the coffee and realize that his mom would never betray him... she always stood by him when him and his dad never got along she supported him when he wanted to play in remix despite the fact that his dad would kill him if he found out. How can he beleive evrything his dad is saying on the basis of one email. What im a lil confused about is why doesnt Yuvi just call his mom im sure he has her number or something why is he relying on email. Yashwant dev is such a lil coniving politician hes using his own son thats disgusting. Im glad ashi is standing up to him because she is the only one that can handle Yuvi.
Im glad that atleast shyla is keeping her paws off ranveer and will soon switch to Yuvi... Also I think aashi is alot smarter than tia when it comes to all this she will set shyla in her place heheh that would be fun to watch. I think now the story will shift focus a to aashi and yuvi.

very well said popeyeπŸ‘ [is tht ur real name?πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ]........i was thinking the same tht yuvi is being a git by not trying to loc8 his mum n talk things out wid her

and he is siding with his dad🀒

i STILL hate shyla and yashwant dev!!!!!!!😑😑😑

arre ths is 2222 bad 😭 ...well lets luk at d bright side v will hv more of ashi n uv ....
wel yuvi is not beleiving his dad, hes believing wat 4 him his mom has mailed him. guys plz yuvi ko blame mat karo .......how will he even in his wildest dreams think tht all this is done by his dad!

he didnt trust yd wen he said tht his mom has left both of us so mailed his mom 4 an explaination nd the reply tht he got was wht brought the change in him.how can yuvi himself imagine ki uske dad ne uski mom ka id hack kiya hai nd stuff.....
haan thts right rakhi lekin still he wants to entirely strt hating his mom,and luving his dad,on d basis of ONE email! 🀒
agreed tht its a majorly emotionally stressing time and yuvi could get entirely new opinions on the basis of evn tiny things,but one email is too much! 😭
yet i m not blamin my yuvi. 😳 i just feel reeeeeeal sry for him 😭
i blame it all on yashwant dev 😑 😑 😑
hes a !#$%$%#$%!#$!#$^#$^ !!!

there now i feel better πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by funky n crazy

hey bhaagu...................yeh kya ho raha hai....ashi-uv against each otha....NAHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 😭

totally

Originally posted by saff

arre ths is 2222 bad 😭 ...well lets luk at d bright side v will hv more of ashi n uv ....

yupo good thinking u cheered me up thanx.😊

hey bhaggu!!!!
this is horrible news...
now Maurya is gonna be hell once again cause of yashwanth dev!!
noooooooooooooooooooooo 😭 😭 😭
I hope Ashi wins the election!
😭 😭 😭Oh god! Dis is nutz 😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by anvesha rulz

hey bhaggu......my guess was right.....this situation between them is only getting from bad to worse😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­.......they will stand up against eachother for the elections 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  😭.....and as per rebelde yuvi will date shy coz I dunno why but he thinks that she is popular 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Hey Ashita....u know for once I'm getting a feeling that something nice is gonna pop up outta this.....I think Ashi will make Yuvi stronger....n will make him realise that his dad😑 is using him.....and maybe he'll stand up for his rights or something.....

Coz u know....evn in the precap they showed Yuvi asking his dad to cancel the elections n stuff....and Ashi says if he's afraid or wat....and I think she wants Yuvi to give a tough fight...so that he himself becomes tough....n faces his useless lump of a dad!!!!😑

But I seriously hope he doesn't date Shy😑....I seriously seriously hope so......