ashi yuvi against eachother at elections

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

hey bhaggu......my guess was right.....this situation between them is only getting from bad to worseCry Cry Cry.......they will stand up against eachother for the elections Cry Cry Cry Cry  Cry.....and as per rebelde yuvi will date shy coz I dunno why but he thinks that she is popular Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

this was what is written abt todays epi on indya

Tia confronts Shy and tells her that Ranveer would never be hers and that she would expose her before everyone but Shy silences her saying, no one would ever listen or believe her. Shy tries to lure Ranveer while Tia on the other hand, tries her level best to keep him as far as possible from Shy. Yashwant Dev takes over Maurya and calls for the creation of a Students Council. He announces Yuvi as the leader of this council. Ashi stands up against this and says that the students have the right to vote and that an election must be held to choose the best leader for the Students Council. Yashwant Dev agrees and Yuvi and Ashi stand up against each other for the elections

hey bhaagu...................yeh kya ho raha hai....ashi-uv against each otha....NAHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Cry
oh damn!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind if they fight in the elections, coz that would mean another cute fight b/w them but then yuvi will date SHYLA of all ppl!!!!! Angry

then toh I have no hope of ever seeing any AY patch up for a long long time! I hate shyla!

well harshu even if shyla wasnt there I still wouldnt want them to stand against eachother......coz I dont think this election issue would have led to any cute fights between them.....it would only be the serious one.....and I only like the cute ones Embarrassed Embarrassed

infact since the past few epi there hasnt been a single cute fight betwn them......yuvi is always shown sulking and has a serious expression on his face

hailaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aashi uv against each oth!!!!!!! Dead
yup i agree with u anvesha rulz! if the story is such then the fights wont b the cute ones Cry y y y ??? i really hate the makers of remix . kab tak v hav to wait nd wenever in future they patch up then immediately within no span of time they'll create some issues nd make them break up! whereas ranveer nd tia affair is always shown long lasting( no offence meant to their fans) bt its a fact ......

remix is getting worser day by day
Angry Angry thnks fr update yaar........shy Dead

Originally posted by ashi rocks

oh damn!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind if they fight in the elections, coz that would mean another cute fight b/w them but then yuvi will date SHYLA of all ppl!!!!! Angry Angry Angry 

then toh I have no hope of ever seeing any AY patch up for a long long time! I hate shyla!

i agree wid harshu .another fight b/w dem would lead to uvs dating wid shy d fish fryDead