Saarthi

Bhumi and Shefali

diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
I watched today's Saas Bahu aur Shaizs. They showed Bhumi and Shefali attending a ceremony to celebrate Women's day and to facilitate some women's for their achievement. Bhumi and Shefali both wore a black saree.Bhumi was looking really cute and smart in that saree with khule baal. Shefali told the reporters that she would like to do something for needy womens whatever is possible for her.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizzles thumbnail

thanx 4sharing! 😃

I think bhavri represents the woman of today...since the character has shown that when u truely believe.....u can really achieve. but I guess that's a lesson for both men and women....regardless of ur sex.

but I'm still upset about missing karu and neha on saas bahu aur saazish, a month back...😕

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
Innocent angel thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing d info.bhumi luks really gud in sari esp in tht spa function.
Innocent angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: shazy

thanx 4sharing! 😃

I think bhavri represents the woman of today...since the character has shown that when u truely believe.....u can really achieve. but I guess that's a lesson for both men and women....regardless of ur sex.

but I'm still upset about missing karu and neha on saas bahu aur saazish, a month back...😕

totally agree wid u😉😃

TiNa58 thumbnail
Thanx for the info. I wasn't able to watch it but my aunt had it taped for me & my cuz..Will watch it later..
Shirley thumbnail
awww...wow....thanx 4 sharing.....Bhoomi iz a true role model 4 most women....shez one of my role models... 😉 😛