Last nite's episode in the uk

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

hey ppl how r u all?

last night's episode i couldn't stop laughing because i was watching gujral and mihir fight and the funny thing is they went down town and then started to mud wrestle and the way mihir was hitting gujral i couldn't stop cracking up but mihir he slided off the blue car was classic and i was rooting RONIT ROY ALL THE WAY

LUV NOORIEmbarrassed

comments would be nice

Hey there Nooree!!
Glad you've got to see the episode- all us Indian viewers had a ball when this episode was aired. It was a bit hilarious- especially the way Gujral was 'running' to save himself! Lolzzz....

But Ronit was grrrrrreat! He and Karan seemed brothers figthing back for Tulsi momma's insult!:))) LOL!
i missed the epsiode Ouch buti know my m8 recorded it i guess i gotta get it from her now
LOL LOL
In SL we r so behind.still That Mandira's death story..... Cry Cry
Oh my goddd!! You have a lot of catching up to do there in S.Lanka! But u know what's coming up! Kewl na!!! Big smile
i watchd it 2 n karan wz lik dnt stp dad hit em o mn it wz funi LOL
ok cool.. will watch the repeat hehe good timing repeat is on in 8 mins Wink LOL
thanks noori for tellin Big smile Edited by white rose - 16 years ago
it was sooooooooo funny!!! I COUDNT STOP LAUGHING!!! Karan was just like PAPA MAARO...aur khud kuch nahin kiya....that scene when karan was stoping the policemen to interfere in that fight was really funny LOL LOL LOL