Hum Paanch

Suggestions to make this Section Better

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi.

I have realised that this section isnt dat active. So we need some ideas. What are some good ideaz???

My ideas:

1) Contests
2) More Hum Paanch Adz in Ml so ppl know that there is Hum Paanch Section
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Amna,
i totally agree! we could even start the avi of the month or weeek (watever 😛 ) for hum paanch sec tht all members can put (if they want) for a certain period of time like u do in if.in!
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: QT143

hey Amna,
i totally agree! we could even start the avi of the month or weeek (watever 😛 ) for hum paanch sec tht all members can put (if they want) for a certain period of time like u do in if.in!

Gud idea. I had an idea abt avatar contest but it was like all the members make one n then v vote. Gud idea. 😊
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea pleeeez, cuz i come here everyday and there is nothing new, we need like a caption contest or something more interesting, i am really willing to help make this forum more fun and better

just im me and i am ready to help in any way i can

FOR REAL
Tomiko thumbnail
a few contests could really boost this forum and make it more active
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Gud idea. I had an idea abt avatar contest but it was like all the members make one n then v vote. Gud idea. 😊

that is a very good idea! i'd love to take part in it! letz get in touch wid a mod or sumthin.😊

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: QT143

that is a very good idea! i'd love to take part in it! letz get in touch wid a mod or sumthin.😊

ya gud idea. We shud do dat. Cuz we want to make this section better. 😊