Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara29 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: resham_tam

hey shabu,

this article has come frm DNa , rem they even went ahead stating tht juhi may not continue as kk, rem again the same paper stated tht su goes ahead and marries abha, so i think tht these articles dont hold any relevant place, god forbid and the leap thing will be false.

Even in Mid day it was clearly said by sanjay upadhyay tht we r nt in the process of taking a 20 yr leap, shabu are u listening????

I agree with u resham...

DNa articel always mislead....hope this artcile is fake too!😳

between...Mala..pleez do check the previous pages b4 posting any new article...It has been posted by sum other member b4 u...😳

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey shabu,

this article has come frm DNa , rem they even went ahead stating tht juhi may not continue as kk, rem again the same paper stated tht su goes ahead and marries abha, so i think tht these articles dont hold any relevant place, god forbid and the leap thing will be false.

Even in Mid day it was clearly said by sanjay upadhyay tht we r nt in the process of taking a 20 yr leap, shabu are u listening????

agreed resham DNA is... neway shabu chill yaar

i dun think this is true

trust me only believe midday 😳

Moderator's Note:
Originally posted by: zara

between...Mala..pleez do check the previous pages b4 posting any new article...It has been posted by sum other member b4 u...😳

this is sumthing u ave been repeating again n again

plz plz this is my last request!

Malashetty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i noticed it later but i had a glance before posting it it was not there i feel may be we both were posting at same time
mala
ashwinikumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI SORRY I CUDNT CUM TO FORUM BEFORE KYUNKI MY COMP IS HALF SPOILTAND MY ISNT GOING TO EPAIR IT BCOZ OF MY EXAMS......BUT WAT IS THIS WAT AM I HEARING KK LEAP TOOO MUCH I CANT SEEMY HU IN OLDER ROLES NAAAAAA IFTHIS TAKES A LEAPT THEN I AM...@#$7 AGREE WITH U RESHAM AND SHABU I HOPE THIS IS A RUMOUR AND NOTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS ANYWAYS LET US WAIT TILL APRIL (agar leap lena hi hai to take in sumtime in sep so that if iam send to hostel i dont hav to regret of not being able to watch kk)
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey shabu,

even i m positive tht the show will be always a unique one and will nt go with the leap., bec here we r dying to see sukk romance and they r ending it with showing 20 yr leap, come on huju r so young , we want to see more of them, and if they want to show a 20 yr leap bec of getting short of ideas, we will suggest them, they can take up social issues., nways the article lies saying tht when kk married her dead bro's husband people didnt liked it, in fact when this marriage was shown frm tht time only the trps got much better, wht do u say?

Dont u want to see sukk romance more. Wht will happn to all tht preggy romance , i m dying to see it., Wht do u say.,Cmon zara, mehr, shabu, wake up, anku where r u?

i fully fully agree with you, we are waiting so eagerly for su-kk romance , how can they just make them older?😡 i cannot even imagine hu-ju being parents of grown-up children we can definitely suggest them ideas.

i really hope that this article is untrue as everyone said that dna gives wrong stories.

Edited by nature - 18 years ago