FEAR FACTOR comes to INDIA!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Fear Factor comes to India

Patcy N | March 07, 2006 20:01 IST

Sony Entertainment Television has launched two new shows, the desi version of Fear Factor and a show called Kandy Floss, both of which will start from March 10.

At the launch, which also announced the changed timings of two other shows Deal Ya No Deal and CID, the organisers put up a live version of sorts for each programme.

For Fear Factor, a young man gulped down cookies filled with worms.

For Deal Ya No Deal (which will now be telecast at 8 pm on Fridays), Divya Palat hosted a Rs 1,000 prize money event -- the original anchor Mandira Bedi being unwell. The CID team enacted a short play about a murder.

Archana Puran Singh explained what Kandy Floss is about -- a fun show about gossip and controversies in the television industry. Singh will host the show, and it will feature television stars as themselves.

Fear Factor -- which has been shot in Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia -- will be hosted by Mukul Dev, and the contestants will range from television actors to ordinary people. Some of the actors to be featured are Mandira Bedi, Achint Kaur, Rohit Roy, Vikas Bhalla, Chetan Hansraj and Ameen Sreen. Each episode's winner will take home Rs 1 million. It will be aired at 9 pm every Friday.

CID will be telecast at 10 pm on Fridays, followed by Kandy Floss at 11 pm.

OH GOD, I HOPE THAT SHOW DOES NOT COME ON INDIA.... I DONT EVEN LIKE THE AMERICAN KIND!!! EW.. GROSSS PARTS
u dont like it! πŸ˜• its cuming this friday!
i luv tha american kind πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
eeeww worms in cookies yukkkkkkkk
thx for sharin 😊

Originally posted by desi_chick05

i luv tha american kind πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
eeeww worms in cookies yukkkkkkkk
thx for sharin 😊

hahaha.....its jst tooo 🀒...well we discover lotta things liek manz fear for a little creature like worms!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by no1kfan

OH GOD, I HOPE THAT SHOW DOES NOT COME ON INDIA.... I DONT EVEN LIKE THE AMERICAN KIND!!! EW.. GROSSS PARTS

i know my bro watch it it make me so angry and i just get out from there

it so grosss🀒

warmas and sneks and all those gross stufff 🀒   
Im excited abt this sho, its gross but mazing how stars can be sared of little things, Im like soooo scared of croackroaches, They give me creeps, no im not girly but it just gives me shivers, like ashmit used too when heturned phycho πŸ˜†tfs!
Edited by prettyguria - 18 years ago
ewwwww! 🀒 erm erm cant wait