Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AparnaVittal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: mojazwal

Hey Mojazwal, I was just kidding....pls don't take my point seriously. On the other hand, I still don't agree that women are the enemies of themselves....atleast this cannot be generalised.

mojazwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: AparnaVittal

Hey Mojazwal, I was just kidding....pls don't take my point seriously. On the other hand, I still don't agree that women are the enemies of themselves....atleast this cannot be generalised.

Well, I said your post was funny, didn't I? 😊
Of course, not all women.  I still think there is some truth to the statement, though.  As a whole, we are trying to have it both ways - vote for guys, but expect girls to have a fair shot at winning.  That's all I was trying to say.

ranig thumbnail
I am a women and I actually voted for himani, but I also like Nihara. I just thought that Himani had more of a unique voice and she touched my heart with her singing a few times. Anyway , I assumed both of them would be there. Because if you look on earlier on the show and throughout you will find that the top 3 were generally alternating between Nihara, Himani and Vinit. They generally got the highest scores from the mentors so it kind of made sense. It would always be a trade off between these 3 primarily.
Anyway, when Nihara got eliminated I was in shock but Himani was still there and then she was gone.
So the truth is I voted for a female. I'm not sure about the other women, but it's possible that a lot of women voted for males.
AparnaVittal thumbnail
Originally posted by: mojazwal

Well, I said your post was funny, didn't I? 😊
Of course, not all women.  I still think there is some truth to the statement, though.  As a whole, we are trying to have it both ways - vote for guys, but expect girls to have a fair shot at winning.  That's all I was trying to say.

Ok. Point noted....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Swastika thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranig

I might be bashed for this but I do believe Antara was better or equivalent to Amey. Probably not as good as Karunya- because personally I think he is marvelous.
Again , I feel people don't like him because he has some feminine mannerisms. Otherwise he is amazing. He is breathless.
In SRGMP, I felt Nihara and Himani were truly incredible . Both had such powerful perfomances. I would have been happy if either of them became the winners.
Let's see if this pattern continues. It's to be seen.....
One thing for sure is that these contests are really a good way to analyze what the indian voter tends to do. It's obvious they don't go entirely based on what the judges and mentors have scored the participants with or the entire quality and consistency of performance.

Antara and Amey?? No comparison... Antara is so fake. I just liked her "Morni" song... On the other hand, Amey is just awesome. Did you hear his "Tum aa gaye ho, noor aa gaya". He just sang 2 lines and I was literally in a trance...😳
Swastika thumbnail
Originally posted by: adwarakanath

But we also need to see that Antara wasn't better than Amey or Karunya...so let's not talk about II2. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

in SRGMP yes, Nihira was and is the best.

I was so happy that she got voted out... she was too much of a nautanki to handle. Antaraji, aap Indian Idol banne se kya karengi???  "Meri daadi ke chashme kharidoongi!"😑😑😑 So fake... she's no gaon ki chori. She must have done her schooling outside because she writes and speaks english very well. She also said that she didn't want to return to her gaon....πŸ˜† Didn't she say that she wanted to be the Idol for the sake of her "Gaon!"
Swastika thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranig

I am a women and I actually voted for himani, but I also like Nihara. I just thought that Himani had more of a unique voice and she touched my heart with her singing a few times. Anyway , I assumed both of them would be there. Because if you look on earlier on the show and throughout you will find that the top 3 were generally alternating between Nihara, Himani and Vinit. They generally got the highest scores from the mentors so it kind of made sense. It would always be a trade off between these 3 primarily.
Anyway, when Nihara got eliminated I was in shock but Himani was still there and then she was gone.
So the truth is I voted for a female. I'm not sure about the other women, but it's possible that a lot of women voted for males.

I voted for Aditi Paul and rahul Vaidya after rahul Saxena got voted out. After Abhijit's Kar chale hum fida , I started voting for him. During SRGMP, i was done and over (and of course kangaalπŸ˜†) with this voting thing but I voted for Himani once in a while.
In II2, I think the boys (Amey and Karunya) are better and we should not promote the girls just for the sake of it.
Swastika thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrspetloverUS

Respect,

yes she is singing the titile track of "Kasamh se".  If you just listen to it carefully you will hear her.  I had to listen to it twice before I could believe it was her.

NONO NOOO!!
Nihira has sung just the title song. The songs which are played in the  backgound are sung by Ekta Kapoor's singer (who has sung Kyunki saas... , Kahaaani ghar...) Priya Bhattacharya (?? or is it shobha??). Nihira's sweet voice cannot be compared to this girl's...
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another thing, unfortunately boys/men generally do not consider it worthwhile to send scores of SMSs for a singing competition, instead they send tens of SMSs for some silly Cricket or Political poll. Disgusting! 😑
amzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Another thing, unfortunately boys/men generally do not consider it worthwhile to send scores of SMSs for a singing competition, instead they send tens of SMSs for some silly Cricket or Political poll. Disgusting! 😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Actually the mobile SMS industry is working courtesy women.  I am sure the average SMSes sent by men is far less than sent by women.. Well said.. Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus..πŸ˜†