Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

MandA personality change..observations - Page 2

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tina59

well hansa its a pity coz no one recorded that episode where they read the viewers letters and there many said that AA looks like tom cruise and how he rest his head on MS shoulders twise ot thrice

many members gave an update on it and it was taken when they were in amritsar

i am still hoping that someone has that video and uploads it

here is the llink for the post and also of tablets post abt the same interview ..there was another by jp o think abt the same

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/46669

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44954&KW =sbs

take a look

Thanks a lot Tina 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Blyton I love your analysis. I agree with your personality change analysis. In AJK, GG and MS came across as good friends. Great rappo between them.

Whereas the conversation( whatever little)between AA and MS we heard definitley was FLIRTATIOUS and TEASING.  That's why MS was blushing in AJK special.

Next thing that comes to my mind is how come they don't have a single PICTURE together. Tell you what I find  it extremely strange.

great posting blyton.

Edited by Dimdim - 18 years ago
momogrl21 thumbnail
πŸ‘ good post. but sadly AA is married to SS 🀒 and he is just way to loyal. But 4 me its MandA 4ever 😳 😳 😳
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
HI, im ususally a silent viewer of this forum, but i have to say this .....
great analysis! very well observed!

there IS very noticable changes of the actor's behaviour around each other .... although i don't think that they are in love (as per the reasons we all know) ........ but there is definitely some sort of mutual attraction.

i actually went back and saw those scenes again (which i rarely do for any serial) ...... cause the comfort level and the ease with which they do the love scenes, makes us believe there must be something going on just besides cordial professionalism..... either they are very good actors or great friends or, more preferably so, both!

also, agreed, their AJK special interaction was VERY flirtatious!

its so nice to read such intellectual observations here that one really feels like replying.
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with all of u Blyton,Tina and Buffie!! MandA have a special attraction with each other and they all ways will!!!

And we will always be there to watch!!!πŸ˜‰

MandA 4 ever!!!!
Hera πŸ˜ƒ
prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Blyton !!!!! 😳

U dunno how much u were making ME blush when I was reading ur Post 😳 😳 πŸ˜‰

Its Just amazing...I mean - U,hema Di,Tina....Gosh Guys think so much like me πŸ‘
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
bylton - u did very strong and careful observation. But I am fade up now by telling this MandA are in real love otherwise it would be impossible work for them to do such heavenly practical romance in the serial if you compare to starting episodes.

Apu is always spontaneous and comfortable with Mona.

I posted lots on this topic and I fully agree with you dear.

They are best ever couple and I salute JandA aka MandA.
indiainspires thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: fan no 1 jjkn

bylton - u did very strong and careful observation. But I am fade up now by telling this MandA are in real love otherwise it would be impossible work for them to do such heavenly practical romance in the serial if you compare to starting episodes.

Apu is always spontaneous and comfortable with Mona.

I posted lots on this topic and I fully agree with you dear.

They are best ever couple and I salute JandA aka MandA.

hi all! fan no 1 u too believe they perhaps DO love each otherπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ u know, after yest's natural, spontaneous, perfect acting, i was blown off😳😳😳 god, is it possible for 2 actors 2 'act out' such scenes in such an easy, extremely close and comfortable and natural manner....perhaps they seriously are in love...although  i know most here won't call it 'love'..but u know, it may b just a lil less than it....but its MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE than normal friendship. maybe it IS love...........

other pairs 2 hv close scenes and way closer than wht a-j hv, but still u don;t find tht ease, tht real, natural, spontaneous touch in other pairs even if they kiss or whtever..but a-j, even when they hold hands, u can FEEL their deep feelings for each other😳tht happens EVERYTIME , not once or twice...but ever since her makeover. so if its just acting, i don;t think they can act like tht at tht superb level continuosly...iits bcoz they feel it themselves....... and tht's why they r so great ever single time they r 2gether.......and yest. was the ultimate love scene so far on jjkn😳😳 i loved them...

btw,great post blytonπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰great observations by all hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ 

wanted to reply in more details but sorry cant do tht now😭😭😭

and AA does say tht MONA is close to him😳and like buffie said, M telling she likes dark men is just to save her skin.....πŸ˜‰ there's hardly a dark man in her life...πŸ˜†its playing safeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and also bcoz archana is the host...& v know SA and Parmeet-Arch. hang out 2gether......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

but is there a link for the 100th epi of popkorn when they cut the cake...i havent  seen tht epi..😭.😭plz  if sm1 can help....πŸ˜›

in AA's interview. he doesnt mention SSπŸ‘.he says 'both of us' πŸ˜• then MONAπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰then RK. aww.....rk....why u did it?????????????????

fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indiainspires

but is there a link for the 100th epi of popkorn when they cut the cake...i havent  seen tht epi..😭.😭plz  if sm1 can help....πŸ˜›

Indiainspires - Me too have not seen popkorn. Please if any one give any source.