Injustice 2 Arjun-bhoomi

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
I'm shocked that Arjun-Bhoomi r not nominated 4 the best jodi award.is'nt it an injustice 2 this sweet jodi?
exactly jasmine....all of us r so shattered wid this news...i mean...luk kavya-anjali r a great jodi..but they're not married...so..how did they end up in that ctaegory...but tushar-kashish Angry ....uff...why did they get nominated... Angry...and they nominated a old jodi like suyush-parvati..but not a young generation jodi like suraj-manasvi...4 yogya jodi? Angry
Cry
arrey yaar....it's better if I don't start on this one again. otherwise I might drown in my tears!!! Ouch
shirly i ll say dat Tushar-Kashish r ok if dey r nominated but u said one thing rite
dat y budha party in it Angry like Prerna- Ouch Bajaj..n....Tulsi-Mihir Dead
budha party LOL true....I mean, look at suyesh and parvati. next year they just might get nominated 4yogya bahu and damad! LOL

Originally posted by shazy

budha party LOL true....I mean, look at suyesh and parvati. next year they just might get nominated 4yogya bahu and damad! LOL

ugh...the thought of it makes me feel...Dead....i mean..luk suyesh and parvati always argue...but luk suraj~manasvi have great chemistry...EmbarrassedBig smile....at least they dont make a tamaasha out of very issue....ufff....i got so annoyed......Angry

its really funny that Suyesh-parvathi r nominated 4 yogya jodi.bcoz they r old & r married 2 diff ppl.its not nautural 2 marry in this old age if they've big children.
it's not fair on da most cutest couple. but wat 2do Confused some of da nominations r a joke Edited by riseNshine - 16 years ago