•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
nikhil is quite handome and good looking but he is too conscious about his looks. He really has to get into the character and feel the pain that the character is going through....somehow his smile, his expressions, his style when he talks to Anu is so fake and superficial. I hope some one somehow conveys this to him.
i think he is awesome! he acts really well
😆 i think you already conveyed us, but he is handsome and cute, but i think he is fine with the role. i mean he dosen't want to get too much into his character, or else he'll like forget about tulika, and i agree with you that him and anu don't have chemistry but that is probably because he didn't find out about his child, which is with "ananya". after he finds out he may have feelings for her, but we just have to wait
Also, I'd like to add that he cannot act too enthusiastic about Anu and forget that he is married.
i think they have awesome chemistry and both are doing a great job with their roles

Originally posted by mohitluver

😆 i think you already conveyed us, but he is handsome and cute, but i think he is fine with the role. i mean he dosen't want to get too much into his character, or else he'll like forget about tulika, and i agree with you that him and anu don't have chemistry but that is probably because he didn't find out about his child, which is with "ananya". after he finds out he may have feelings for her, but we just have to wait

I like ur point..gud one..😊

P.S. Abhishek Bachan is for sure the BESTTTTT 👏

they look cute wen they are together on screen 😛

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

they look cute wen they are together on screen 😛

I totally agree.......both look great but my point was that Nikhil should put more soul in this character...his interaction with his friends,tullika, staff is all "oopersee". I really am strugleling to explain it.... 

i think he is doing a great job..well as the story so far is saying when nikhil meets anu he forget's all this problems and just smiles so he is doing that really good..i think he is doing pretty fine now..
well dey act n stuff , which iz pretty amazin... but for some reason dey juzz dun click on screen... see like angad n kripa dey juzz click dese 2 dun..