Posted: 18 years ago

Mona jaisi koi nahin!

A touching story made its way to us a couple of days back and since, it concerned our own Mona Singh, we decided to share the info with all her fans!

When the lady was appearing for her Bcom exams, she was suffering from severe back ache. The pain was so excruciating that she was contemplating using a wheelchair and use a writer to write her exams!

But there was something that inspired the actor to overcome her physical pain and take the exams on her own! Her father, Jasvir Singh was in the Army, and due to a wound in his leg, Mr Singh is unable to use one of his feet. But despite this, he never complained or cribbed about his pain! And taking inspiration from her darling dad, Mona too rose against all odds and not only appeared for her exams, but managed a first class as well!

Way to go, Jassi!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/mar/8mar/grapvine.php
wow now thats what is called true woman
way to go mona and she didnt mention this all this while to have publicity unlike someone 😉
unlike whom tina 😉😆😆 ....Multiple sclerosis is terrible 😭😉
Awwww.....one more reason why i love Mona! 👏
yay! way to go, Mona! 👏 Edited by momogrl21 - 18 years ago
Thanks Monika for posting this.
Good to know more about Mona.
Thanks so much for posting! 😛
Mona is such a wonderful women! 😃 😃
i guess she is very close to her reel life character
Mona is always my best. Basically guys from Defence backgroung used to be more stonger & dynamic. All the best Mona and go ahead.

Thanks for the posting to let me know more about her.