AnTaRa ~ KaRuNya CHAT !!!!

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

c_asher asks Hi Antra, You just got a part of my message. I really didn't Farah Khan calling Mere Haathon mein song a nursery rhyme that anybody can sing. Any Lataji song is tough to sing. You were second to Karunya on that day. Karunya, you have a super voice. Wis
karunya says Thanx so much :) Ur support means a lot.

sohney16 asks hai karunia ,i am sony from pakistan i want to say that u n amey r my favourite ,well karu ur hand writting reveals that u get gelous ,i want to ask that do u some time s get gelous of amey ,well both of u r out standing .n how did u felt when sonu gee sa
karunya says No, I am not a very jealous person. :)

sougata_256 asks First congratulation to antara Being celeb how do u feel?
karunya says It feels great.

vs_rajan asks KARUNYA.. YOU HAVE THE TALENT. KEEP IT US
karunya says Thanx :)

nitishkumar asks Karunya don't you think that you are gettign very good songs in comparisonto others. Is it fair enough.
karunya says I choose songs that help bring out my talents and my potential.

tborsana asks Hi Karunya! Hpe u r ok. I would like to say congratulations for getting this far, u deserve to be the agla indian idol as u have a phenomenal voice. Also as Mini said in the results episode that we can put forward our requests for u to sing certain songs,
karunya says Thanx so much :)

sweet_sadaf asks Hi karunya. who do u think among the top 4 deserves to win the title?
karunya says Amey is a very good singer.

jstones asks karunya,i wonder from where to u get that josh while singing?????? ur voice is seriously too too good..... i just love to hear u sing......theres some magic in ur voice.... all the best.....
karunya says Thanx so much :)

pallav_pori asks Hi Karunya, wish u all d best! Can you sing a Bhupen Hazarika's song?
karunya says I will try to.

rajeshklala asks Hi Antara, It was disapointing to see your being voted out. To me you reflect the passion and desire of the indian youth to go places. God bless. Your voice will be missed on the program though I'm sure we'll hear it again soon enough.
karunya says Thanx so much :) Ur support means a lot to me.

gorgeousgal_1 asks karu is there something going on b/w u and antra i've heard 101 stories abt u guys
karunya says No, we are just friends. :)

sandy.sharmaa asks hey karunya .... well i have noticed when ever u chose sukhwinders song ur performence rockss.... but then why the hell judges are after sandeep.... well plz give my msg to sandeep that my support is always wid him... and actually i don want to chat wid u
karunya says Whoa! Ok :)

gopi_princi asks hi antra how r u? muje bahut dukh huva ki tum vote out ho gai lekin now starting your career so please dont varry . gayatri from gujrat
karunya says I won't give up. I plan to work harder still at my singing.

sakbh asks HI KARUNYA!!!!!!!! I just love ur UNIQUE singing style and ur wonderful voice. I wanna know what type of food do u like the most-spicy sour or sweet? u will look really handsome in black so pls try to wear black in 1 of the galas ahead!!! U surely ARE
karunya says I will keep your advice in mind.

sweet.girl asks hi antara all the best for ur future..i wanted to know wat r u planning to do next.? i will say u stay back in mumbai..
karunya says Well, I am going back to my village for now. But I will be back.

imy2j_kash asks HI KARUNYA , WE R FROM THE SAME SUN SIGN. I M A PISCEAN. FEELS SO PROUD 2 SEE U ON TOP
karunya says Thanx :) We fish have to stick together.

dhanani786 asks DEAR ANTARA HOW R U? I LIKE UR VOICE/PERSONALITY VERY MUCH. YESTERDAY I SAW U WITH MY WET EYES THAT INDIAN PUBLIC U VOTIED OUT FROM INDIAN IDOL 2. ITS VERY SAD FOR ME. BCOZ MY INDIAN IDOL IS NON OF OTHER JUST AND JUST U. PLZ DO NOT FEEL SHY/GUILTY. U H
karunya says Thanx for your support and good will. It means a lot to me.

rajangambhir asks hello, antra and karunya....... u r really good singer.......when u sing ......just touches the bottom of my heart
karunya says Thanx so much :) That's a lovely thing to say.

anshulamit2 asks antara pls dont cry look their is bright furture coming ur way
karunya says I won't. I plan to work hard so that I achieve my dream.

asiful asks Hi Antara..As a Bengali I am very proud of u to reach top five..Though I am stay now in UAE, I have seen ur show..Good Luck from me and all bengalis here..

anush_anushree asks What is the theme for next gala and who is going to be the celeb judge?
karunya says That's for u to find out. We won't kill the suspense.

ishq21 asks Hi Antra & Karunya:How r u both
karunya says Hi... we are both fine.

saiteja90 asks hi karunya bhayya, i am from the same school where you have studied. i want to meet you. i am a big fan of yours. please give your permision to meet you. please. all the best for your next galas
karunya says Thanx :) Why don't u write to me at [email protected]

sastryrenuka asks I am so happy that you were out of danger zone yesterday

sastryrenuka asks Hai Karunya, How are you doing?
karunya says I'm fine... how r u?

madhoobele asks Hi Karunya, I like the way you sing. You are one among the best singers. Are you from Andhra? In which college you are studying? All the best for your future :) -Madhoo
karunya says Thanx :) Yes, I am from Andhra

samiya_1 asks hi karunya this is samiya from hyd.all the best.wht rur hobies?
karunya says Thanx :) I love to read a lot: magazines, fiction, newspapers, my subject books. I also play badminton.

sonu_p_123 asks hi antra, ur journey is not stopped.it's ur new begining hunny.don't upset.i am with u always.just keep ur confidence high to reach the pick

adorable_sheetu asks hi karu plzzz tell amey that he sings awe some and even u. you both deserve to be in the final two.

asks Wats up Amey, Im from tanzania, & for me you the best. tell me how would you feel when choosen the next indian idol, wat are your future plans.
karunya says It would be a great feeling.

sheetal_amey asks hi karu what r u singing in the next galas?plzzz tell amey date to sing title track of tera jadoo chal gayaa

karunya says Ok....

greeneye_02 asks hi karunaya
karunya says Hi....

sheetal_amey asks hi karu happy belated b day.

c_asher asks Antara, first of all let me congratulate you for being the only woman in the company of four men. It takes a lot of guts and hard work to be on national television. I really liked your Mere haathon mein.. performance. It was much better than other perfo
karunya says Thanx a lot :)

sakshi_jais19 asks hello,antara.u really have a fantastic voice & u hv a very.............long way 2 go. dont b upset,as u r voted out but still 4 me , u r my indian idol.so, keep it up , man.there's a lot's more in the journey of life.take care.bye.

shabeen_salman asks Hi karunya, yela vunnaru? I WISH U ALL THE BEST. I wish to see u as the next indian idol. plz plz plzzzzz.. work more hard fulfil my wish.
karunya says I will. Thanx :)

ayat asks karunya plz select sum difficult song for next Gala, n plz plz work hard...i dono why indian janta is not voting for u...i wish i could be in india:(
karunya says I will choose something that will prove my talent

ayat asks karunya do u hav any mail id?
karunya says You can mail me at [email protected]

ayat asks hi karunya, i luv ur singing specailly th8 lai ve na gai n i wana say th8 in last gala u were superb. ur singing was superb...i wish u could be the next Indian idol.
karunya says Thanx :) Do vote for me then

[email protected] asks Hi Karunya, Nice going. Who u think form Karunya and Amey might crack nut called : Indian Idol 2
karunya says Both of us are trying really hard to crack it. :)

madhy asks ANTARA PLS LET ME KNO WHETHER ITS TRUE.. HAVE U GOT AN OFFER FROM BAPPI LAHIRI FOR HIS NEXT MOVIE?..IF SO IM SOOO HAPPY 4U.
karunya says No, I haven't got any offers yet.

anim4u asks do u consider urself beautiful
karunya says Ha ha ha.... that is for you to tell me. :)

madhy asks antara.im sooo happy for u dat annuji has promised to give u a break..hope it to come true soon.GUD LUCK.
karunya says I hope so too. Thanx :)

brijakash asks Hi Sweeties , wat do you think is Antara was that much bad ? i dont think so but she is out so i m feeling so bad
karunya says No, Antara was not bad in her last performance.

stacey asks hi antara this is stacey from pune.i m very sad that u have been voted out.tell me what is ur future .
karunya says Well, I paln to continue singing. U will hear me.

madhu_p asks oops!! my question was incomplete ..let me ask you again .i know you wont answer this questions but neways let me a give try ..what song are you singing this time
karunya says Something tough... so that I can showcase my talent. :)

amitahi asks hey Karunya...u sing superbly.... which is ur fav song
karunya says My favourite Hindi song is Kishor kumar's Koi lauta de mere beetein huen din.

madhu_p asks wassup Karunya !!! How is life ? well congrats on moving on to a step closer in becoming II.Hopefully your performance will be notch higher everytime from now on.Good luck for the coming gala..i know you wont answer this questions but neways let ne give a
karunya says Thanx a lot for your supporrt :)

madhy asks i stopped watching II after antara's exit.i'll not watch it again untill II3 get start. but now here i really wanna wish krunya to win dis time.

stacey asks antara i m very sad that u r out of the competition.i thought u would become the indian idol.i m stacey
karunya says Thank u for your support.

skarami asks HI KARUNYA !!!! Im shehreen from bangladesh.what are ur plans if most unfortunately & disastrously u dont become indian idol? All of us ur fans in Bangladesh are eagerly lookin forward to see u here!!!! BEST wishes to u.AND U ARE ALREADY THE IDOL FOR US
karunya says Well, I would like to complete my engineering. I haven't finished my 3rd year. But I will never give up singing. It's my life.

madhu_p asks Hello there !!! How u guys doing ? Well for antara, I would just want to say all the best for the future..hopefully we will hear your sweet voice as early as possible ...
karunya says Thank u. I hope so too. :)

stacey asks antara why didnt u sang properly.i was so sad to hear it.now i would like karunya to become the indian idol.i m stacey
karunya says I did make a few mistake. I am very disappointed.

shita_777 asks I WUD LIKE TO ASK KARUNYA THAT DO U RAELLY THINK THAT ANTARA WAS THAT BAD TO GET VOTED OUT AT THIS STAGE OF THE COMPETETION???DONT U THINK THERE WERE MANY OTHERES WHO WERE WEAKER THAN ANTARA??????
karunya says I don't think Antara should have been voted out. I didn't think that her last performance was all that bad.

sainamu asks Hi karunya! u sing really well! For me n my family u r already an indian idol. All the bests to u. May saibaba always be there with u
karunya says Thank u

sonyaee asks Hi Antara, do you think India junta prefers passive and quiet contestants who don't say much?
karunya says I think the janta wants a good performer.

swetamohata2004 asks do u think monali was fit to be out from indian idol and karunya u are mind blowing and i appreciate u very much
karunya says I was upset when she got out.

sainamu asks Hi Karunya. U sing really well.U r alredy an indion idol for me n my family.All the best to u!
karunya says Thank u :)

coolloveguy asks hi antara
karunya says hi

twinkle13 asks Hi antara! I'm feeling sorry for you.Who ,according to you should have been out this time?
karunya says Anuj should have been out this time.

anuhamesha asks Hi Antara! U are a brilliant singer....am looking forward to listen to ur songs in future. All the very best!

Piya_cool2006 asks Hi Antara, AAmio tomar mato Baangali, Aami class 11th podi & i'm 16 years old. Mujhse dosi karogi???????
karunya says Sure :)

madhy asks antara..who is ur fav judge aomong the indian idol judges?
karunya says It has to be Sonuji... he is always so straightforward with the singers about their performance.

sweetie_1984 asks well u really have a good voice n all the best for ur future ... god will definitely turn all ur dreams into reality
karunya says Thank you so much.

ashwani149 asks hi karunya. i am ashwani from hyderabad.First of all congratulations on being safe and moving into the next gala.i could not see the monday episode as i had to travel but i voted for you. wish u all the best and belated happy birthday. hope ur b'day was s
karunya says Thanx for your wishes. Do catch my next show and continue voting for me. :)

amit_desai asks hi antara. all the best. it was bad that u got voted out since u were the only female contestant

manojj_m asks LOVELY ANTRA DIDI...U HAS BEEN PROVED YOURSELF, SP PLEASE DONT UPSET AND TRY TO REACH HIGH OF SUCCESS, WE WITH U....MANOJJ
karunya says Thanx so much Manojj. :)

sweetie_1984 asks how r u feeling ...after so much of popularity??
karunya says I feel great!!

sonyaee asks Hi Antara, this is Sonya from the US. From the top 4 contestants, who would be your choice for the next Indian Idol?
karunya says I like both Karunya and Amey. They each bring something different to their singing. But I think Karunya is the better one. He is a perfect singer.

pukks asks helo antra wud u like to be my girl friend????????
karunya says :)

manojj_m asks DEAREST ANTRA DIDI, PLS DON'T UPSET, THIS IS THE START OF YOUR BRIGHT CARRIER, WE HOPE WE WILL HERE U SOON, MANOJJ FROM JAIPUR
karunya says U definitely will. I plan to continue singing. Thanx for all your support.

sonyaee asks Hi Antara, how long will it take for India to have a female Indian Idol?
karunya says I don't know. I have no clue. It's mostly girls who vote and they all vote for guys. :) So....

tbpl1970 asks hi. Antara so sorry for u. For me Karunya is the ultimate Indion idol
karunya says Well, I think he is a perfect singer.

tinakhanna91 asks karunya, who is ur fav. bollywood actor? ( i think it should be Abhishek bachchan , he is mine too.)
karunya says My favourite actor is Hrithik. My all-time favourite actress is Sridevi. In the current crop of actresses, I like Rani.

tinakhanna91 asks karunya, could u pl give me ur email id. and do u get time to reply to mails?
karunya says Not really. Am really busy. :) But you can write to me at [email protected]

tinakhanna91 asks karunya, now with antara's exit, u lost a close friend . howdo u feel about it?
karunya says I feel bad. I didn't think she did too bad in the last performance.

tinakhanna91 asks karunya, whose exit dissapointed u the most?
karunya says I was upset when Meenal was voted out.

tinakhanna91 asks hi antara. all the best. it was bad that u got voted out since u were the only female contestant, but don't worry anu malik has already signed u . have a gr8 time.

madhy asks antara..pls if u get a chance do visit ur fan club..here is da link..u can supporters of u thr.http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16201 6&PN=1&TPN=77.we all luv u a lot nd wishng u all the success in evrything u do..
karunya says Thanx :) I will visit it.

sushantabhal asks Antara , I am sushant from delhi and I also see the yesterday program but don't mind because we are your suporter
karunya says Thanx. Please continue supporting me.

sonyaee asks Hi Karyuna, what is your favorite performance by another II2 contestant so far and why?
karunya says I loved Monali's Yaar bina chain kahan. I thought she carried herself well.

kappagantula asks Hi Karunya, I am Proud to say that you will get definitely Indian Idol title and I love to hear your voice as an Indian idol. My best wishes to you for an upcoming programmes. And I am eager to see that you would be an Indian Idol. P.S. I AM ALSO F

ncg_sandip asks Hi Karuniya you voice quality is good..and you are going in good track but still we have more expectation from you..so keep going well and all my well wishes with you..bye.

sp_iniocl asks hi karunya. this is sapna from panipat, how u sing all types of songs so well. who is ur idol person. please say some encouraging words for your fans for being a successful person in life. tell me the motto of your life and what will you do for it.
karunya says My idol is Kishore Kumar. I always want to challenge myself by trying to perfect and sing tough songs.

sanirai asks Hi how are you doing i know that Karunya is next india idol what do you think?
karunya says Well, I hope so too. :)

madhy asks hi..antara.im a huge fan of u nd ur my idol..i dont think u need any indian idol label to proof ur talent..ur the best nd we luv u.all the best 4ur bright future
karunya says Thank you so much. That means a lot to me.

anita.nair asks the competition is going tough day by day...n feels amey must be a huge competitant to u so work hard
karunya says Yes, I definitely will.

parth_mehta4u asks hi antara. im big fan of u and my whole family like u very much. we heard when u voted out. hows ur fealling after voted out? and who is ur favourite singer in top 4? from parth (gujarat-surat)
karunya says I am disappointed that I was voted out. But I plan to continue singing. I like both Amey and Karunya. But I think Karunya is a perfect singer.

anita.nair asks karunya,please please give ur best,i from the beginning have not missed any of ur galas...n have only wanted u to be the indian idol..so give ur best..n keep it going..
karunya says I will do my best. Keep the support going. :)

rahulpl asks Hi Antra! The results wont affect my voting. I will still vote for you every week.
karunya says Thanx Rahul :) But I just need your support.

khinchi_sunil asks hi good mrng
karunya says Good evening :)

anita.nair asks antara ,u have just been been marvelous..loved all ur performances.keep the spirit high..n keep going,u have abright future dear
karunya says Thank you :)

anita.nair asks hi karunya,i am huge fan of urs from the beginning..u sing amazing punjabi songs.

amer4u asks Hai karunya.....ela vunnaru....iam also a telugu girl...fan 2 u...u r sooo cool..nenu me auditions annii choosthuntanu...chala baga padutunaru....mana telugu vallu kuda indian idol lo ante iam so proud of u..

karunya says Thank you for all your support. :)

rahulpl asks Hi Atara! How does it feels to be the only girl contestant left? Lot of responsibility on you.
karunya says Well, unfortunately that is not the case anymore.

kannan_mri asks What do u do to keep ur throat in a good condition
karunya says Take good care of it. :)

kannan_mri asks Hi Karunya this is Kannan from Delhi. What's your faviorite Carnatic, bollywood and Telugu song and tell me ur Phone no. Please dont neglect.
karunya says I love the charikesi raag. In Telugu, I love the oldies, esp songs sung by Susheela. And in Hindi, I love Kishore Kumar's Koi lauta dein mere beetein huen din.

sp_iniocl asks antara and karunya, according to both of u, who will be the nest indian idol and why?
karunya says Antara: Well, since I am out, I think Karunya should be the next Indian Idol. Karunya: Let the best singer win.

sandy.sharmaa asks hi antra i think this tym ur exit was obvious coz last tym u said indias janta should vote wid brains.... that was so rude.... these people gave u so much love and respect and so really hurt us... so thats y u r out today.... my advice for u is next ti
karunya says I did not mean that they should vote with their brains. It just came out that way. What I meant was that they should listen to the singing and then vote, and not based on the overall performance. Because sometimes a contestant may sing very well, but their stage performance may not be up to the mark.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara..all the best in life...hope you become a famous singer

chaitanyaiway asks why cant you sing a song of typical ilayaraja's songs? karunya you can sing one after your results are out
karunya says Ilayaraja is one of my alltime favourites. Maybe I will. :)

sp_iniocl asks Antara u r an Idol for me. U proved that X-Factor cannot be change man's ability. I salute u antara. U deserved to be an indian idol.we miss u so much.

ritus4u_2001 asks u like antra
karunya says She's a friend.

soncha asks Are you going to sing any Sonu nigam songs in the future?
karunya says Yes, I would like to.

soncha asks Hi karunya,Who chooses your songs? if you do it urself how do you choose them? I mean based on the popularity/classical twists etc.
karunya says I choose songs which bring out my talent and my potential, something that will show me in my totality.

ritus4u_2001 asks hi karunaya
karunya says Hi :)

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya, would you like to sing in movies??
karunya says Yes, of course I would.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, wish you best of luck for the future..
karunya says Thank u :)

asks dear karun u r very gud singer and one of my favourit plz maintain this and win and always become a gud person

sp_iniocl asks antara u r the best, don't stop dreaming, don't stop singing because we need ur voice.U know one day u will be the pole star of music world like lata mangeshkar. don't cry always keep smiling. maintain a positive attitude and treat failure as a steping st
karunya says Yes, I will keep smiling and continue to work hard. My emotions have always been my weakpoint. I will try to control them.

smartalec_06 asks Karunya, do you think you are overhyped by sonu nigam becoz even you have sung badly sometimes???
karunya says No I don't think I am over-hyped. In fact, until yesterday's performance I don't think I was hyped at all. Sonuji supports me because he think I sing well.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, i think you are a very honest person..don't ever change your self...congrats
karunya says I won't. Thanx :)

smartalec_06 asks Hi antara, what was your best and worst moment on Indian Idol???
karunya says My best moment was when I was selected in the Top 28. And my worst moment was when I lost my voice for a while and could not practise.

hameedsheik asks hi karunya good voice good singing keep it up,i from hyderabad-barkas,u r next indian idol,confirm, im lyrics writter,want any help just call me-9833594965
karunya says Thanx a lot. :) I'll keep that in mind.

luvlyjaya asks HI ANTARA
karunya says Hi :)

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya, do you think that sandeep is more popular than you???
karunya says No. I don't think so. I can say that from the response that both of us have received when we went out for shows, etc. I think that more people like me, more people approach me. I feel so humble in the face of all their support.

sp_iniocl asks ANTARA JI, HERE IS SAPNA AGAIN WANT TO ASK U THAT WHAT IS YOUR AIM IN LIFE AND WHAT WILL U DO FOR IT. AND PLEASE SAY SOME WORDS TO YOUR FANS ABOUT THE WAY OF LIVING LIFE.

karunya says Hi Sapna. My aim in life is to be a really good singer and I will try very hard to make my dreams come true. I say that everyone should be confident in themselves.

smartalec_06 asks Hell Antara, U came from a small village how did you find life in Mumbai??
karunya says It was very good. In my village, life comes to a halt by 9 pm. But in Mumbai things start only then. There is pace and movement in Mumbai life and I love that.

LUVLYJAYA asks HI ANTARA I AM A BIG FAN OF URS I MISS U LOT I THING PUBLIC HAS MADE INDIA A MALE DOMINATING COUNTRY THATS Y U R VOTED OUT
karunya says Thank you for your support. :)

gorgeousgal_1 asks Hiiii antra!! after meenal's exit did u get some extra pampring from ur fellow contestants?? ur takka tak video does not say so....
karunya says No :)

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya which singer do you idolize...don't say sonu nigam..plzzz
karunya says Of course I like Sonuji. But my idol has always been Kishore Kumar.

deepa1021 asks Antara, what are your future plans?
karunya says I want to sing, sing, sing... be it playback or for albums.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, which singer is your personal favorite??/
karunya says Ashaji.

deepa1021 asks Hi Karunya, I think you gave a knockout performace in the last gala. Please keep doing what you're doing and remember to keep your feet firmly on the ground. Best of luck!
karunya says I will remember your advice. :)

asks hi karunya! belated happy b'day! may i know who was ur favourite contestant from indian idol 1? good luck. i hope to hear more of u in future.
karunya says Hi. Thank you for your wishes.

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya, why do you always sing same kind of songs like sufi, punjabi, or qawwali type of songs...do you think you cannot sing different type o songs??
karunya says Well, I think the very question is your answer. I don't sing any one particular genre. Like u said, I sing Sufi, Punjabi and Qawwalis. But I have also sung Rajashtani folk songs and beat songs. I sang an Uditji number. I think I have performed a wide range of songs. I try to sing the toughest ones so that I am able to showcase my talents best.

gorgeousgal_1 asks antra do u think ur comments for janta to use the brains while voting costed u this time
karunya says Actually, I did not mean to say brains. What I wanted to tell the janta was that they need to listen to the singing and then vote. Many people vote based on the overall performance. But this is a singing competiton and singing should count the most.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, among karunya and Amey..who do you think is better and why??..and who should become the next Indian Idol
karunya says Karunya is a perfect singer, while Amey has a lot of emotions in his singing. But I think I would say Karunya is the better singer.

gorgeousgal_1 asks antra whats ur moto in life??
karunya says My motto in life is just like my blood group: B+

gorgeousgal_1 asks hi karu!! after meenal i like u and amey!whoz exit hurt u the most meenal's or antra's
karunya says Meenal's was the most painful.

sonyaee asks Hi Karyuna, who are you missing the most- Monali, Meenal or Antara?
karunya says Monali and Meenal... they were my very close friends.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, you are a very beautiful girl would you like to work in movies if you are given a chance??
karunya says Yesh, of course I would like to. :) But I should get a good offer, a good role.

sonyaee asks Hi Antara, which Bollywood actress would you like to playback sing for?
karunya says I would like to sing for Kajol, Ash, Preity and Rani.

gorgeousgal_1 asks hi antra who do u think has a crush on u among the indian idol contestants??
karunya says Ha ha ha. I don't really know!

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya, If you don't become the Indian Idol what are your plans for the future??
karunya says I want to complete my engineering. I haven't finished my third year. But music is my life and I will be pursuing it.

gorgeousgal_1 asks hi antra!!!! its really sad to know that none of the gals r left in top 4 do u think that u deserve to b out when singers like anij r still in the competition
karunya says I think Anuj should have been out this time. I am a disappointed.

soncha asks Hi Karunya, We want you to become the INDIAN IDOL. You have all the things that peopel look for in Indian Idol like the X factor, Singing and performing. Hope all the people in South India vote for YOU
karunya says Thanx so much :) I hope so too.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, Since you are out of Indian Idol race..whom would you want to become the next indian idol
karunya says As a singer I think Karunya is the best. He is a perfect singer.

sp_iniocl asks ANTARA, I LIKE U THE MOST IN ALL FEMALE CONTESTANT. I POSTED A SONG FOR U ON INDIAN IDOL MSG.BOARD WHEN I SAW U FIRST TIME. I REQUEST U TO PLEASE READ THAT SONG AND ALSO CHECK UR MAILS ON YOUR SIFY MAIL'S ID. THANKS.
karunya says I will. :)

smartalec_06 asks Hi antara, What kind of foods do you like???
karunya says I like Punjabi and Bengali food. Mutton biriyani is my favourite dish.

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya, do you think sonu nigam is baised towards you???
karunya says No, he is not biased towards me. He thinks that I sing well. And he supports me because he thinks that I am the under dog.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara is it true that you already have offers to do playback in movies...congratulations
karunya says No, I have not really received any offers to sing in movies. But Anuji told me that he will be my music director. :)

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya, do you respect all of your fellow contestants or are you jealous of them like suggested in taktak
karunya says Ha ha ha. Don't take everything that u heard on takaa tak seriously. I am not the jealous kind. And if I am ever jealous, it will show on my face.

soncha asks Hi karunya, please sing a song from Breathless if possible.
karunya says Yes, I will try to.

smartalec_06 asks HI karunya, would you be happy if Amey became the next Indian Idol
karunya says Well, of course I would be disappointed. But I will be happy for him.

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya, whose departure from the show so faar has hurt you the most???
karunya says Meenal's departure was the most painful.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, which actress wud you like to sing for and why???
karunya says I would like to sing for Kajol, Rani, Ash and Preity. Why? Because they are my favourite actresses.

smartalec_06 asks HI Antara, who was your favorite judge and why??/
karunya says Sonuji is my favourite judge. He is always so straightforward.

smartalec_06 asks Hi antara,Even if you did not win this competition..but the fact that you came sooo far in the competition itself is a huge success especially because you come from a background of a small village...keep it up
karunya says Thanx a lot. :)

sonyaee asks Hi Antara, congrats on making it to the top five! What are your future plans?
karunya says Thanx. :) My plan is to continue singing and to perfect my talent.

sheryl18 asks hi karunya, this is sheryl from mumbai...u r d best...n i sincerely hope u become the indian idol..u have my full support and of course, all my votes...keep singing..and belated Happy Birthday !!!!
karunya says Hey Sheryl. Thanx a lot. I am glad I have the support of fans like you.

sp_iniocl asks HI ANTARA, I'M SAPNA FROM PANIPAT.I LIKE UR VOICE SO MUCH, WHO IS YOUR IDOL PERSON IF YOUR LIFE & NOW WHAT IS PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE.
karunya says Hi Sapna. My idol is Ashaji. My future plan is to continue singing, be it playback or for albums.

soncha asks Hi antara, Good luck to you in the future.Hope u will continue singing and bcome big.
karunya says Thank you for your good wishes. :)

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya, are you upset at antara's untimely exit?
karunya says Yes, of course.

rajabhoj asks Hi Karunya ,ur the best singer of Indian Idol and u deserve to win it but I think its gonna be hard as ur frm south but if u sing ur best then iam sure tht ur bound to win and also plz tell sandeep to not to sing udit ji's song.
karunya says Thanx :) I will try to perform to the best of my abilities.

pooja_renuka asks Antara, don' take tention, u will be a great singer in future, so keep comcentrate on u singing
karunya says Thank you. I will definitely concentrate on my singing.

smartalec_06 asks Hi karunya, do you think that you are superior to other contestants, and if yes, why???
karunya says If I thought that I was superior, then I would be over confident. And that is something I am not. I just think that I have all the qualities to be the next Indian Idol.

soncha asks Hi karunya, GOOD LUCK for the future galas. Please sing songs that have lots of classical twists with them. Myself, aravind and ravi love your singing.
karunya says Thank you. :) I will definitely take your advice.

smartalec_06 asks Hello Karunya, i'm Anjali from USA...i want to ask u that do you think it is right when sonuji openly takes your side in front of other contestants
karunya says I guess he supports me because he thinks I am being under dogged. Until yesterday, I had not got any hype at all. He thinks that I sing well and he wants it to be known.

pooja_renuka asks hi Antara & Karunya, How r u? Well you both are the best pls keep it up

smartalec_06 asks Hello Antara, your exit from Indian Idol was truly shocking did you expect to get out so early
karunya says Well, I guess no one really expects to get out early.

smartalec_06 asks HI Antara, Karishma wants to know who is your favorite filmstar???
karunya says My favourite actresses are Kajol, Rani Mukherjee, Aishwarya Rai and Preity Zinta.

smartalec_06 asks Hi anatara, i want to ask you that were you upset by the way sonu nigam commented about your singing on yesterday's result show???
karunya says No, I was not very upset. I had committed a few mistakes. But it felt good when Sonuji said that he has a lot of expectations from me.

smartalec_06 asks Hi antara, This is anjali, Now that u r out of this competition what are your plans for the future???
karunya says I just want to sing. Be it playback singing or singing for an album. I want to perfect my talent.

smartalec_06 asks HI antara. karishma your biggest fan wants to know was panna was closest friend??
karunya says Yes, Panna was one of my closest friends in Indian Idol 2.

sonyaee asks ~~~Antara, We Ur Fans want to See u Win a FilmFare Award in Upcoming Future and We know u can Do it!! , Ur Bestest Fans Karishma N Sumesh~~~
karunya says Singing is my life and I will work hard to achieve my dreams. Thank you for your confidence in me. :)

sonyaee asks Hi Antara, this is a message from your fan, Karishma: There are Billions of Fans of U...We Luv u So Much...U shouldn't have Gone...U really Deserved to be Indian Idol 2...U have so much of Talent in U....U voice is so sweet, melodious, n romantic...Don't
karunya says Thank you Karishma. I am glad to have fans like you.

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, I want to wish you all the best of luck for the future..may you be a bright star in India's music Industry....and go on to win filmfare awards....keep working hard..and rising to teh top
karunya says Thank you for your best wishes. I will definitely keep working hard. :)

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, karishma wants to tell you that she is very very sad at your departure from the show at this early stage...you were truly a deserving person to reach the top
karunya says Thanx Karishma :)

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara...i'm anjali frm and my friend karishma from US who is one of your biggest fan wants to know which contestant on Indian Idol are you closest with? Name one?
karunya says Hi Anjali, I closest to Neha, Panna, Karunya and Meenal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
I ahve asked soem questions for ANTARA around 2 PM....

Didnt get answers though 😭

They answered from 4.20 to 6.20 PM....

Sonya madhy smartale posted questions early morning here & they got all answers...

Thanks madhy for giving ANTARA fan club link

Thanks sony for mentioning mine & karish's name as biggest fan....

Hope to hear from her soon !!!Edited by sumesh - 18 years ago
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanQ very much for posting
~priya~ thumbnail
hey where are these question/answers from?!
when were they online answering questions?!!?

i missed it! 😭
Fiza thumbnail
thnx 4 posting Sumesh Bhai πŸ˜‰
sumesh thumbnail
ANTARA's motto is B+ same as her blood grp....
She like to sing for kajol rani preity ash
her friends are karunya meenal neha PANNA
Her fav food is mutton biriyani & her idol is Ashaji

Karunya attempting tough song for next gala & hsi fav actor is Hritik...His Idol is Kishore Kumar..
iproud2bpaki thumbnail
dont you think computers answered or someone else answered these questions??
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Y is karunya answering Antara's q's??? πŸ˜•
sumesh thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: sumesh

gorgeousgal_1 asks karu is there something going on b/w u and antra i've heard 101 stories abt u guys
karunya says No, we are just friends. :)
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks Karunya πŸ˜‰

gopi_princi asks hi antra how r u? muje bahut dukh huva ki tum vote out ho gai lekin now starting your career so please dont varry . gayatri from gujrat
karunya says I won't give up. I plan to work harder still at my singing.

Keep it up Antara πŸ‘

brijakash asks Hi Sweeties , wat do you think is Antara was that much bad ? i dont think so but she is out so i m feeling so bad
karunya says No, Antara was not bad in her last performance.

Thanks Karu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

stacey asks hi antara this is stacey from pune.i m very sad that u have been voted out.tell me what is ur future .

karunya says Well, I paln to continue singing. U will hear me.

Good luck antara πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘waiting !!!

madhy asks antara..pls if u get a chance do visit ur fan club..here is da link..u can supporters of u thr.http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16201 6&PN=1&TPN=77.we all luv u a lot nd wishng u all the success in evrything u do..
karunya says Thanx :) I will visit it.

Thanks Madhy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sp_iniocl asks antara and karunya, according to both of u, who will be the nest indian idol and why?
karunya says Antara: Well, since I am out, I think Karunya should be the next Indian Idol. Karunya: Let the best singer win.

sandy.sharmaa asks hi antra i think this tym ur exit was obvious coz last tym u said indias janta should vote wid brains.... that was so rude.... these people gave u so much love and respect and so really hurt us... so thats y u r out today.... my advice for u is next ti
karunya says I did not mean that they should vote with their brains. It just came out that way. What I meant was that they should listen to the singing and then vote, and not based on the overall performance. Because sometimes a contestant may sing very well, but their stage performance may not be up to the mark.

Public take in wrong way though😭😭

smartalec_06 asks Hi antara, what was your best and worst moment on Indian Idol???
karunya says My best moment was when I was selected in the Top 28. And my worst moment was when I lost my voice for a while and could not practise.

Thats so sad ;When did that happen πŸ˜•

deepa1021 asks Antara, what are your future plans?
karunya says I want to sing, sing, sing... be it playback or for albums.

πŸ‘We r still waiting !!!

gorgeousgal_1 asks antra whats ur moto in life??
karunya says My motto in life is just like my blood group: B+

WOW gr8 πŸ‘

smartalec_06 asks Hi Antara, you are a very beautiful girl would you like to work in movies if you are given a chance??
karunya says Yesh, of course I would like to. :) But I should get a good offer, a good role.

HMMMMM πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok am ready to act hero

smartalec_06 asks Hi antara, What kind of foods do you like???

karunya says I like Punjabi and Bengali food. Mutton biriyani is my favourite dish.

I will surely learn hw to make that if u say yes to meπŸ˜‰

smartalec_06 asks HI antara. karishma your biggest fan wants to know was panna was closest friend??
karunya says Yes, Panna was one of my closest friends in Indian Idol 2.

Karishma Whts was ur intention πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sonyaee asks ~~~Antara, We Ur Fans want to See u Win a FilmFare Award in Upcoming Future and We know u can Do it!! , Ur Bestest Fans Karishma N Sumesh~~~
karunya says Singing is my life and I will work hard to achieve my dreams. Thank you for your confidence in me. :)

Thanks sonya mentioning my name...All teh ebst antara

Thanks Antara