•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys , can we now move on from HR AND ID and all the other controversies?? I am a new participant and i thought the fights regarding HR and all should have been over by now.

By the way, i really want to know if Hemu and Nihira are participating in the New Saregamapa?? does any one know??

LETS FORGET THE PAST, LIVE THE PRESENT AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE(EK ME Aur EK TU)LOL

when it is starting????
dont know. ask GS
Embarrassed
Originally posted by piya_y116

LETS FORGET THE PAST, LIVE THE PRESENT AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE(EK ME Aur EK TU)LOL

AMEN! LOL Very well said, Piya.. Clap
Ek Mein Aur Ek Tu.. I wonder when it's starting. It would be nice to see the old participants back with even more energy. Wishing them best of luck..
finally a decent post....i hope all of us can abid by this??? or is it too much to ask...

Originally posted by Jem4SRK

finally a decent post....i hope all of us can abid by this??? or is it too much to ask...

no it's not too much to ask!

Agree totally, Piya!! Clap

However, I think we will continue to have fights n discussions 'bout SRGMP Challenge 2005 till the 16th!! After that everyone will have lots of fresh new topics to discuss LOL LOL

Also, one question for Jem....will this Forum be renamed to SRGMP Ek Main Aur Ek Tu or will it continue hte same way....just very curious Wink Wink

Originally posted by adwarakanath

100% endorsed.

Ek Main Aur Ek Tu is starting on the 16th in India

well u mean its getting started from 16th March...right?