IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
To end the long continuous string of speculations that surrounded Star One's popular show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, sources have confirmed that the show will see it's end mid-December.

Several reports had earlier suggested that the show would telecast it's final episode in early 2012 due to the scheduled programming revamp at Star One. But at the same time sources suggested that the show would continue even after the re-launch.

Sources confirm that, "The cast and crew of Geet will see its final day of shoot on 15th of this month and the show will see its last telecast on 16th December."

On the contrary, Neeraj Sachdev,the creative head of the show expressed that he did not have any confirmed news regarding the same.

Gurmeet Choudhary, popularly known as Maan, said, "Even I've heard the news, but we haven't received any official confirmation from the channel."

At this point of time, all we can do is wait and watch what the channel has in store for the widely popular Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.
ooommmggg

i dead...babaji raksha karna...plz...
owesum post.
kuch tow acha achi news mili...