Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suneal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Agreed girl should have replaced by any girl who had the highest votes after jolly.
mona_kaur thumbnail
i agreeeeeeeeeeee.........maaa choice would be ritu pathak.........she's was great voice w/ performance.........just like neha
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: winnie_pooh

yes there were lots of very good girls who didnt make it past the piano round. wonder who got the highest votes after jolly????

i think that joytsna girl got the highest votes after jolly and dilpreet got the highest votes after yashshree๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dilpreet,jyotsana,ritu,lekha,abha,renuka all these girls were talented.......very unfair to them...../
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we hav been discussing abt this "Anuj-The Wrong Choice" topic again and again..am bored wid it...plz no more anuj!
(don't misinterpret me tht i am anuj's fan..i really don't like his singing...i am amey's fan!) ๐Ÿ˜ณ
menahil thumbnail
I think Judges have selected the right people & now it was Janta to select the best so they selected contestants like Ravi, Sandeep, Jolly, Yashashree & then there decision abt Anuj partly fair bcause he sung well in the pianos so nobody knew he wud perform in such a way neither any of us knew and before the galas he was fav of all & now .......... so no point of blaming the judges 4 their decision its Anuj who is proving them wrong not they ok. Yes girls wud have been far better choice then Anuj but then there were talented girls in the beginning being voted out so its all the prob with Janta not the judges ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š