•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
How can a mother want her daughter to marry a murderer. Wont't the family name be spoiled when people know her daughter is married to a murderer. For a mother to want this is so studip.
that is what i was wondering
im kinda confusedd 😕 which mother is telling who to marry a murderer can u plzzz b specific????

Originally posted by Shampoo

How can a mother want her daughter to marry a murderer. Wont't the family name be spoiled when people know her daughter is married to a murderer. For a mother to want this is so studip.

saloni's mom is an idiot. i never liked her. she always blabbers bout her daughters' happiness. bullshit! all she cares bout is her own izzat in society. i mean, sure saloni got a good family like nahar's, but wut was wrong with neel? simply cuz it wudn't be a grand wedding and ppl wud think they're poor or coudln't marry their daughter in a wealthy family. what the hell? neel was not a bad guy, and saloni wud hav been happy in a simple life with him and neel's dad. on the one hand, she breaks saloni and neel's lifelong friendship despite him being a good guy, and on the other hand, she wants shubhra to get married to a murderer.

I SWEAR THIS LADY IS MESSED UP IN THE HEAD!

i never liked saloni's mom, and yes saloni and neel would have made sweet couple but b/c of her mom's "society rules" she married saloni to nahar, actually saloni was very very lucky that she got married to such a sweet person, ugh! remember the horrible and ugly guy that her mom wanted her to marry before nahar! I'm really happy that she is with nahar now and neel was an excellent choice too! 😆