Best Jodi in KZK - Page 2

Poll Question :

Whom do u think is the best couple in KZK right now?

Poll Choice
Prem-Mukti
Anurag-Sampada
Bajaj-Prerna
Sharad-Sneha
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
best forever couple anu prerna but right now mukti ud 😛
❤️ ❤️ Rishabh & Prerna ❤️ ❤️
Rishav-Prerna 4 evaRishav-Prerna 4 eva
Rishav-Prerna 4 evaRishav-Prerna 4 eva
prem and mukti are the best couple but it is just that they are always fighting or at war with each other, i hope they get back together after this rape storyline with more love scenes and how much prem loves mukti, maybe once mukti does something drastic and loses her somehow like mukti going away, he will realize how much he hurt her and loves her a lot. ttyl. bye
prem and mukti fan
i like bajaj n prena but also prem n mukti
well i always thought sneha and sharad made the best couple..but now that sharad is bad..its prem and mukti!!
well, right now, Mukti-Prem are nowhere near being a couple, but up until last month i would have voted for them, and in the future i will too...also Bajaj and Prerna
prem n mukti 4ever they look so cute 2gether n i luv 2 watch da scenes in which they fight b/c it shows dat they hav great chemistry
now bajajPrerna is old couple. So no value. Anurag sam is better.
They have a future.
      Mukti and Prem seperated now. on the Valentine's day they    slept together. You can't couple Prem with anyone.
Sharad and Sneha about to seperate or go to police. They will meet in the Courts.
        I do not belive any couple over Kasauti. That is the main story of it. No peace, no no couples, no no
future but very positive brained wicked exwives.     😆