nmittar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi i was just thinking that why in every serial Ekta shows daughter in law much better than daughter of the house what is wrong with her....or this is because Ekta is also a bad daughter of her house as she shows the real stories in her serials 😉 what do you think....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thats true to a certain extent--maybe she believes in emphasising how someone can come from another house and bind the family properly (and in doing so, the daughter automatically becomes "less good").

but there are examples of daughters who aren't evil--shobha, shruti, sneha (but then these are daughters of the original daughter-in-laws, so....?)

There are also examples of bad daughter-in-laws, i.e Pammi, Tanisha (KZK; to some extent?) Aparna, Komo, Pallavi etc.

hmmm, well, I guess you are right but it just depends upon whom Ekta likes (in terms of actors and characters) and whom she doesn't! or maybe she really isn't a good daughter!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
definitely agree with Psawyer 👏
Destiny007 thumbnail
yes agreed with psawyer, i think it all stems from Ekta's own family experience all Jeetu's side must have been bad and her mum's side is obviously nice.