About Farah after todays results - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
shut up mind ur language ok..!! she was rigHt wronG or wotEva atleast i dun want 2 argue wid kinda ppls like ya...& dun try 2 uze such lAnguage on forUm coz moderator of dis forum r very acTive dey will nOt take a minute 2 banned ya..!! 😡
rockyji....ki subah ho gayi mamu
i dont mind getting banned...all i was saying is that...I have not done a crime here in this topic and ya me too donot want to argue with people like you so you also better shut up ok?
i think....that first of all she really doesnt deserve to be a judge....what is she doing?.....She doesnt have any clue about singing.....sur...laye...taal....
I thought that judging was better done by gud singers and composers...who have knowledge about it....and not like Farah or Anu....specially Anu....he now have made a habit of nicking....all the songs from P.Daddy...BlackEyedPees and others....countless... 😡

Originally posted by sweet_sweety

try 2 give some respecT 2 ur elders...dat was not funny dat was disguesting..

I am elder than her....so can I😆

Originally posted by fastlover21

no den its not 4 uU...😆

Originally posted by pessi

i dont mind getting banned...all i was saying is that...I have not done a crime here in this topic and ya me too donot want to argue with people like you so you also better shut up ok?

& u feel dat i will be shut up coz u says dat??😆😆 who carez abt wat u say..!!🥱😆

whatever i know many people agree with my opinion! (see comments on farah in other posts) and least care about your thoughts!

😆

Of course 1st priority should be singing, then other things.

Pessi, I am with you.        

If you want I can lend you a hand or two 😉

Edited by heartsmart - 18 years ago
Originally posted by fastlover21

that was really funny fast lover 21...............and my opinion she is 🤢