Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

The award for goddess of the small screen

honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The award for being the goddess of the small screen goes to…

Ektaa Kapoor,telly moghul

• Because she is making loads of money from what she is doing on television. People may call her soaps regressive and unrealistic but the Queen of Soaps knows there is an audience for her K stuff and they just lap up what she makes for them.

• Because she simply does what she believes in, caring little about what people think and say. Says Ektaa, "I have decided not to think of the flip side and think of the positives. I know that any situation can be looked at as an advantage or a disadvantage."

• Because she is single but not lonely. She has a close knit of friends who mean the world to her. It's another thing that she does not trust people too easily. "In the past, people I have worked with closely, have deserted me."

• Because although she does not write her soaps, she knows what's going on in them. "I definitely know what is written. Most of the concepts are mine and the writer has the freedom to write his way but the germ of the idea has to be followed."

• Because in spite of being extremely busy with meetings galore she has managed to look trim and fit now. And, it's all because of her being spiritual. "I am spiritual more than ritualistic. My walking to Siddhivinayak is a fabulous exercise and a way of keeping certain disciplines in life.

Edited by honeylime - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters