The small screen Big B replacement award goes to...
Rakshanda Khan,television actor
• Because she believes in herself and follows her dreams. Coming from an extremely conservative Muslim background, she decided that she would pursue a career in the glam business.
• Because she wanted to be a journalist and worked with Prahlad Kakkar and her first job was to remember the continuity of the clothes of the actors working in the ad films they were shooting. She got an offer from Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla to walk the ramp and since then there was no looking back. "I was still in college and it excited me when I realized there would be quick money and I would get to travel a lot."
• Because she constantly feels the need to try out new things. "I've done VJing and walked the ramp and have compered shows and of course travelled extensively. I always want access to see a lot of things and to do something different."
• Because she is the most glamorous and eligible spinster in Tellywood. "Everyone is on the look out for someone. But I am comfortable with arranged or love marriage. It's important for both parties to be happy. I am a romantic person but believe in destiny," she laughs.
Edited by honeylime - 16 years ago
• Because she's never been involved in any controversy and keeps a clean image. "That's very important for me. My parents should never be ashamed of me. Nothing in life is more important than dignity and self respect," she signs off.
Topic started by honeylime
Last replied by fan no 1 jjkn